Question About Autoflowers

I have a noob question, well because I am a noob learning as I go. How long is the seedling stage of autoflowers? And when to switch to full spectrum lights?
Seedling stage is same length of time as photoperiods mate. About when they push out their 2nd set of 5 finger leaves. As for lighting id switch when they hit flower brother

With me, if autoflowers....Id leave lighting at 24/0. No need to rest an auto. Although their is some argument for that fact.
Usually from seed germination day to preflowers you're looking between 25-30 days. Just like vegging a photoperiod for 4 weeks, or there around.

With me, if autoflowers....Id leave lighting at 24/0. No need to rest an auto. Although their is some argument for that fact.
Usually from seed germination day to preflowers you're looking between 25-30 days. Just like vegging a photoperiod for 4 weeks, or there around.
Thats the lights i run for autos too :high-five:

Sweet thanks, I only Ask bc I had to swap out that 300watt led bc it was to intense for the seedlings @30 inches from the canopy, that’s as high as it would go in my lil 2x2x4 tent, I swapped the 300watt out for a 60watt cfl and a 38watt led and they perked right up and the leaves are no longer fading. And the stunted gorilla glue seemes To be growing now. Once bloom comes I’m going to try them under the 300watt again with hopes they will handle it.

Attachments

• 8B8BBEDE-2D16-46FB-AB4A-BB440F2A3398.jpeg
    8B8BBEDE-2D16-46FB-AB4A-BB440F2A3398.jpeg
    720 KB · Views: 92
Does that color look to be from light bleaching? Might I add the humidity was at 20% until I bought a humidifier 3 days ago. Watering ffof soil with plain well water at around close to 8ph after it has settled.green crack is 16 days from germ and gorilla glue is 13 days from germ

Attachments

• 52CBF62B-370C-4965-BD39-3DBC7899D9E1.jpeg
    52CBF62B-370C-4965-BD39-3DBC7899D9E1.jpeg
    670.8 KB · Views: 80
Does that color look to be from light bleaching? Might I add the humidity was at 20% until I bought a humidifier 3 days ago. Watering ffof soil with plain well water at around close to 8ph after it has settled.green crack is 16 days from germ and gorilla glue is 13 days from germ
8ph? Thats way to high my friend. Im willing to bet thats what is causing the discolouration and isnt lettig your plants access the nutrients needed.
6.3-6.5 ph for soil is the sweet spot mate

I had to swap out that 300watt led bc it was to intense for the seedlings @30 inches from the canopy, that’s as high as it would go in my lil 2x2x4 tent, I swapped the 300watt out for a 60watt cfl and a 38watt led and they perked right up and the leaves are no longer fading. And the stunted gorilla glue seemes To be growing now. Once bloom comes I’m going to try them under the 300watt again with hopes they will handle it.
I have same size autos under full lighting with my other mature plants...they want light. Some of those other issues could just be part of the growing process. Autos start slow as they build roots...they also will wilt and recover if you transplanted them into those pots. How much were you watering them?

My 2 cents is give them light...

I have same size autos under full lighting with my other mature plants...they want light. Some of those other issues could just be part of the growing process. Autos start slow as they build roots...they also will wilt and recover if you transplanted them into those pots. How much were you watering them?

My 2 cents is give them light...

I use a squirt bottle and water about 1 1/2- 2 cups water about 2 times a day. usually until the pot feels slightly heavier.

Thanks y’all I’m going to toss them under the led, hopefully they’ll be ok since if the ph is off then throwing it under a big light will make her work harder and use more nutrients and possibly fuck her up if I don’t straighten out the ph issue. Do y’all recommend using ph down while growing organically? No bottle nutrients, using nature’s super soil mixed in the bottom 1/3 of my ffof .

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    644.5 KB · Views: 61
8ph? Thats way to high my friend. Im willing to bet thats what is causing the discolouration and isnt lettig your plants access the nutrients needed.
6.3-6.5 ph for soil is the sweet spot mate
That’s what I thought but ppl on here and reading elsewhere said to not ph while growing organically and that ph down will kill off the microbes and the dead material in the soil will buffer the soil over time. Was that shitty advice they gave me?

That’s what I thought but ppl on here and reading elsewhere said to not ph while growing organically and that ph down will kill off the microbes and the dead material in the soil will buffer the soil over time. Was that shitty advice they gave me?
Ohhhh you're growing organic? Dude ignore me lol ill call in someone who knows organic lol @ilikemsticky

I use a squirt bottle and water about 1 1/2- 2 cups water about 2 times a day. usually until the pot feels slightly heavier.
You were overwatering them. Stop watering them today, but give their pots a lift to feel the weight. Wait 3 days and then lift the pot. It should feel lighter. Give each pot enough water that it comes out the bottom (slowly adding several cups over several minutes). Repeat in 3 days time. Follow this schedule throughout the grow. You will begin to feel him much/little the plant uses in water. As they grow in veg they will use more water and before each watering the pot will feel lighter. The roots will fill your pot and will hold as much water as they need.

The roots need a cycle of wet and dry not only to make them stronger and bigger.

I use well water and my plants love it...use what you have. Drop your lights, regulate the watering, and sit back and watch your plants recover and thrive.

:goodluck:

Back
Top Bottom