Question about Co2- I'm new

New2Growing91

Hi everyone. I am going to be starting my first grow soon and I had a question about using Co2. Since this is my frist time I was going to use the sugar water and yeast method to generate Co2 but I have read that this is not very effective. So my question is instead of just having the bottle sit in the room can I attach the Co2 generator to a clear bag (using vinyl hose or something) and place the bag on a plant for a set amounts of time during the day for better Co2 saturation? Thanks for your help in advance

High New2Growing :welcome: to :420:
various methods can be used to get CO2 to your plants...you can check in my journal link below to see how I did it, which is a modification to Stinkys CO2 Method, which can be found on our "how to grow marijuana" forum. Plants also need fresh air and steady humidity, by bagging your girls to increase CO2, Iwould suggest that this would cause your RH levels to fluctuate leaving a nice environment for mold and other nasties...but this is just what i think...:goodluck:
:peacetwo:
Bassplayer

Very nice grow Bass. I love the colour those plants turn. Thanks for the info, I wasn't even thinking about the humidity that would get trapped under the bag. Thanks again for the input and I'm looking forward to your next grow.

Back
Top Bottom