Question about Colloidal Silver

Fweed

420 Member
Sup guy. Living in a very strict area, but luckily got some seeds and start growing.

I need to reproduce my own seeds, but all I've got is feminized ones, so I need colloidal silver and made one.

Made with 3x9v battery, clip wire and silver rods.

But it turned brown at 20ppm and it doesn't rise anymore, just getting darker.
And other problem is that I saw an article that CS should not be exposed to any light, or it will be useless.

What causes lock of ppm and can I use this batch? or should I try another?

Never made it but used it

Keep it in a dark bottle. I painted and taped mine since it was clear

I'd Google issues with making it and see what people say. 20ppm is probably not strong enough, well they say 30-50ppm so it may be enough

But worth trying another batch

Here’s how I make it. Weasel Forges Ahead I also have trouble getting high ppm levels. I don’t get beyond 60ppm. I think maybe using a bit more current helps. In any case all the CS I’ve made works fine to make hermies. It’s been hit and miss getting them to pollinate anything though. I’ll probably try making STS next time.

I wouldn’t worry much about the light ruining it. Silver does tarnish more in the light and will settle into a coating on the inside of your bottle. But the stuff I’ve had on a shelf for a year in regular dim lighting still worked fine.

the funny thing about CS is it seems to confuse the ppm meter and you can not get a true reading. I found the best test was shining a laser thru it to be able to see the particles. Darker is more ppm, despite what the meter may say. When you get to spraying, do it with gusto, from the week before the flip right into flowering... that brown stuff will upset her quite nicely.

Sup guy. Living in a very strict area, but luckily got some seeds and start growing.

I need to reproduce my own seeds, but all I've got is feminized ones, so I need colloidal silver and made one.

Made with 3x9v battery, clip wire and silver rods.

But it turned brown at 20ppm and it doesn't rise anymore, just getting darker.
And other problem is that I saw an article that CS should not be exposed to any light, or it will be useless.

What causes lock of ppm and can I use this batch? or should I try another?
make your CS solution slowly at between 9 and 12 volts with 800ma (milli amps or less) dc (direct current of course) wall chargers at these specs work fine if you dont have a power supply..batteries dont really hold a charge for long enough even when plugged in series..use two silver coins or wires at 9999.99 silver.. or what i do is use a pure graphite pencil lead on the cathode and the silver coin at the anode (possitive)..dont let any other metals from aligator clips or whatever touch the solution or the contaminent metals will poison your plants..leave the solution for about 4 to 6 hours..it should just lightly turn "straw in colour"..light light gold colour..ive made several videos on this and just finished making a whole plant into a transgender male..she was packed with ball sacs..if you do it right you can soak your plants and it wont deform or harm the plant..make it wrong and it will stress the plant..the goal is to make nano sized silver that can pass through the plant membranes and knock out the copper in the female which interrupts the ethylene cycle and makes the plant convert to making male pollen sacs instead of flowers..this process is not a hermying stress dealio..its a trick to interrupt female flowering..mind you if the solution is contaminated it will cause stresses and the plant may hermie..there are lots of videos and documents online about this..last time i did it a few weeks ago..it took 18 to 24 days to flip her to grow balls..every strain will be more or less resistent..mine was an S4 Dark Angel she fought me the whole way..very strong female traits...i stored sme of the pollen..thats another thread though..good luck!

i always find 50ppm works best for me . spray twice a day then once , never got one hermie and loads of nice seeds, took about 260 from the last stunted auto , been at it years now, bought off flea bay for £12 , wouldnt get this amount of seeds for that money lol
:)
P1120087.JPG

Back
Top Bottom