Question about Drug Tests

BulletPr00f

Ok, heres the situation.

On the first of March i'm probly getting piss tested by my P.O., I just passed a piss test like 2 weeks ago. I blazed like, a week ago from today. So it'll be 2 weeks when I get piss tested. Before my last piss test, it was 2 weeks.(passed) Last time I blazed I only blazed like a half 8th.

My question is will I be dirty for this piss test?? I have been drinking mad water, and going to start running soon because THC gets out of the system faster by, sweat and water.

Im still on house arrest right now and slangin, so hopefully I dont end up goin to jail when I still have fresh buds at home..:laughtwo:
Blaze 1 for me :bong:

Re: Question about Piss Tests

You should be fine if you keep doing what you're doing, drink lots of tea as well and take vitamins. Also though, flippin bricks while on house arrest is a stupid fucking thing to do so if you piss clean but get caught w/ a pound you're gonna be someone's bitch in the slammer. :peace:

MR sHibbZ said:
You should be fine if you keep doing what you're doing, drink lots of tea as well and take vitamins. Also though, flippin bricks while on house arrest is a stupid fucking thing to do so if you piss clean but get caught w/ a pound you're gonna be someone's bitch in the slammer. :peace:
Yeah I know, but I know how to run now, haha
Im not moving anything like bricks, more like a ounce at a time. Nothing big.

I probably wouldn't be admitting to any illegal activities if I were you in your current situation, even on the internet.

I got some THC test kits similar to the ones used by labs. (50ng/ml) cut off.

I was smoking on a daily basis-for about 2 weeks. After abstaining for 10 days, I tested myself- Not using first piss/day and using "midstream" portion- and I flunked big time. As a result I got some Quick Fix and am going to substitute when I have to take a test for real.

I realize a test by a PO is different from a pre-employment test. If they are going to watch you- The substitution trick may not work. Unless you get a Wizzenator artificial penis. If you are a female-skip the Wizzenator??

Back
Top Bottom