Question about Ebb and Gro Res Size

I will have a more up to date video of the growth of my babies....LOL. In the 3-4 days it's been since the last video, they have grown quite a bit. They went from having one 5 leaf set to having two 7 leaf sets. I topped one of them on accident but I guess it worked out for the better. I'll have one plant with four tops instead of just one top. I plan on topping it one more time on each of these two tops it grows. Keep an eye out for that video in a few hours.

I really like your set up! Great Video. You should start a journal on this site! +Plus Reps!!

My cap system should arrive today. And I after my harvest next week I will be doing it again with a much more easy to maintain system. :blunt:

Rubbermaid is the dope grower's friend.

They should be awarded the Green Star.

More good weed has been grown in Rubbermaid than anything else, except for maybe the surface of the Earth.
Imagine what kind of cool stuff rubbermaid could come up with if pot were legal. -'Corse then they'd start charging hydro shop prices. :(

Imagine what kind of cool stuff rubbermaid could come up with if pot were legal. -'Corse then they'd start charging hydro shop prices. :(

That is something awsome to look forward too!!! The possibilities are limitless!!!

I sure hope California votes correctly this November! :blunt:

Back
Top Bottom