QUESTION? About ... eyes

radman32

Does pot consumption cause red eyes? Does it vary from person to person? Is coughing the main factor in getting red eyes? What if I vaporized, w/out coughing, would that give me less chances at getting red eyes?

Re: QUESTION??? About ... eyes

Less coughing may help, but it's not the coughing that causes red eyes when ingesting Cannabis. Sometimes the way I know I'm feeling the affects of edible Cannabis products is when my eyes are bright, shiny, red, and glassy. Apparently TCH causes vasodilation (the blood vessels expand). Whitening eye drops helps alot.

Hmm, I've honestly never heard that coughing has anything to do with red eyes. I'm sure it varies from person to person, but when I first started smoking man, my eyes would be red as anything. Now though, I really don't get red eyes that often, unless I've smoked a lot that day, but I still get "slant" eyed - haha

I can just say, keep some Visine or whatever around and you'll be set. Go a step further and get anti-drymouth mouthwash. I find that stuff much more useful then clear eyes ;)

I do not get red eyes lol. I am have natural skwinty eyes so it always looks like im stoned and my eyes never get glazed over either unless I smoke like 5 blunts lol.

Hmm, I've honestly never heard that coughing has anything to do with red eyes. I'm sure it varies from person to person, but when I first started smoking man, my eyes would be red as anything. Now though, I really don't get red eyes that often, unless I've smoked a lot that day, but I still get "slant" eyed - haha

I can just say, keep some Visine or whatever around and you'll be set. Go a step further and get anti-drymouth mouthwash. I find that stuff much more useful then clear eyes ;)

Correct me if I'm wrong, but does coughing not strain your body causing blood vessel to rupture? I know i've been able to physically strain myself to a point where i looks more stoned then i actually do from smoking.

As for these eye drops- I'm not sure about the U.S. but you should be able to purchase them from a pharmacy or perhaps local stores- some brands include viezine (spelling?) and clear eyes.

Where does one find such a product?! Who makes it?

Eh you should be able to find it at a store like CVS or something similar. I buy Tom's of Maine in lemon-lime flavor and it's pretty good.

@Wesker - I've never really done any research about how or why you get red eyes, so you're guess is as good as mine.

Back
Top Bottom