Question about Herbies Head Shop

ok no tracking number but today the resend arrives

0022218.JPG

what can i say but herbies's is real and trying to maintain business
they will do their best

i hope all is going well for everyone else

i have ordered seeds from herbies several times now. each time, i get them in about 5-7 working days. every time. i wanted to order directly form the breeders. this never works for me! the last one, was from joti. it said my order went thru. but, money was never taken from my card, and i never received seeds. all emails i sent were ignored. so. i went thru heribies. a bit of a up price, like 14. on each pack. but, i get them every time. tired of the same free seeds tho. i have oodels of reg aphfi seeds. and the dinafem ww.s, well, toss em. they are what we used to call "kansas city no high". however, if i need more seeds, it will be from herbies, again.

Yea? Well i hate to be the one to say it but, i might not b ordering from herbies anymore. Its been almost a month since i ordered and guess what? Nothing. I ordered on 2/23 and no dice. Even if they do replace them, what good does that do me if i have to wait a month to get them?!! Ive ordered plenty of times and have NEVER had an issue.

after a handful of successful deals with them you get butt hurt over the first mistake? ungrateful they have great customer service with a great plan to resend what you need. report back on your new use of them less reviewed and less successful sites

sounds like a mainstream reporter. attacks first, and, when its not what they said, well, then they dont offer an apology either. i think this. in this type of buisness, we accept the gambles. or get out. Personally, i have ordered from herbies several times. and allways within 5 to 7 buisness days. send a POLITE email enquiry. threats are rude. sounds like you are from n korea, or iran. and id nuke both of them. lol.
Has noone ever told you, that sugar works better than vinegar? ok. I have asked them qwestions, about stuff, and they email me promptly. Is is really possible, that most of the reason herbies has such a good rep, is that they are polite, and act professionaly? hmmm.

So I do have a question about herbies... well buying seeds online in general. I've always been paranoid about buying seeds online and having them shipped directly to me. Last night I took a chance and bought some packs from herbies. Is there any issues having the seeds sent directly to your home? I have heard they just take the seeds I'd they find them, but I'm worried that might not be all they do. So when you order, do you have the seeds shipped to your door, or somewhere else? I know this is probably 1st timer jitters, but I've always been cautious, that's what has kept me from doing long term prison sentences... thanks everyone!

it is recommended to use an alternative address (so that they do not get a roadmap to your grow)
it has been stated many times that you will get your package sans the good parts
some with green tape from customs,i believe you get the option to protest ...but do not!!!
many times it is reported nothing shows at all ( lazy mailperson or perhaps someone recognises
the package and decides to redirect them to their own collection)
if they want you bad enough this will not stop them
i think with current trends of cannabis life the little grower is low on the totem pole
there is very little worry unless you are making a lot of noise or profit and then you might get more attention
i used a p.o. box for my first few orders and because of a credit card switch
was pushed to use
an address associated to it,after several tries with no problem i ease up my worry
i am getting old,i bother noone and i grow small for personal use only
if they want me that bad then have at it uncle sam i am a bit tired of hiding
good luck sir and take care

I ordered from herbies may 12 it was confirmed may 13 today is june3 it still hasnt arrived should i consider this a lost?? Im tginking about ordering from castle marijuana seeds any opinions or suggestions

I ordered from herbies may 12 it was confirmed may 13 today is june3 it still hasnt arrived should i consider this a lost?? Im tginking about ordering from castle marijuana seeds any opinions or suggestions

Hi @Border
Email our customer services at sales@herbiesheadshop.com with your order number and they will look into this for you.

Its june 6 and i still havent received my herbies seeds i just emailed them im just waiting for a response. I also ordered from a different seed bank ill ill you know which one gets here first

Just Email them dude, I've had a couple of orders go missing in transit, Herbie resent the order/s
no problem. Cannot fault Herbies in any way, great folks to do business with.
Regards,
Milly C

Its june 6 and i still havent received my herbies seeds i just emailed them im just waiting for a response. I also ordered from a different seed bank ill ill you know which one gets here first

Hi Border.
We do answer all emails, we are based in the UK however, and so sometimes with the time difference it seems we do not answer! I hope you receive a resolution.

Herbies emailed me today telling me they resend my order well see if it shows up remember my original order was placed on may 13

Back
Top Bottom