Question about light spectrum

What would you recommend? I have two pb1500s for my 2x4 tent(3plants) and I know they are not enough for my grow. I currently have a maxi mf1000 vegging a few plants which I have thought about putting it in with the two pb’s but undecided. I want the ParfactWorks wf420 which I think is a complete steal for its power. What would you do? Oh to throw a wrench, I just ordered a 4x4 tent two days ago. Stick with buying the wf420?
Out of the sponsors here
What would you recommend? I have two pb1500s for my 2x4 tent(3plants) and I know they are not enough for my grow. I currently have a maxi mf1000 vegging a few plants which I have thought about putting it in with the two pb’s but undecided. I want the ParfactWorks wf420 which I think is a complete steal for its power. What would you do? Oh to throw a wrench, I just ordered a 4x4 tent two days ago. Stick with buying the wf420?
The company I use is bo longer a sponsor hear. I guess you could mix some linear burples With The typical white + Red but none of the sponsors here carry an all in one solution that um aware of. If you do this method search for burples that fill the gaps in white If there are any. Get a K-Temp white not to high in blue, most burples are overly blued & will compensate. You could lower your total system efficiency & still get the results.

can always diy a rig to your own specs. the newest designs are all a form of strip light rigs. there have been diy strip lights for a couple years before they started showing up as prebuilts.

Spider Farmer has a SE7000 now.
Decent strip light
Wife said I’m capped at $600usd…so I’ve been deeply looking into the @MedicGrow Smart 8, totally forgot it existed until I saw a review just now on YT. What do you think of it? This light looks right up my alley, but then again I’m so obsessed with led lights that I’m just totally going crazy deciding. :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom