Question about Medicinal Marijuana

JizzleMac

I know there are boards especially for Medical Marijuana, but none of them looked appropriate. Feel free to relocate this if needed.

Anyway heres my question. Recently, my mom told me that she had been diagnosed with Breast Cancer. The other day i was talking to her about her kemo, and the question about medical marijuana arose.

So basicly... my question is can you get medical marijuana for cancer patients and kemo patients in Kentucky/Tennessee?

Somehow i think that there isnt really a better releiver than marijuana. I know it helps me everytime ive ever been sick, no matter what it was. I was hoping she could get it, but im not sure. Also i would appriciate your prayers for her for those of you who do pray. Thanks.

Sorry to hear about your mom Jmac, I'm also sorry to tell you their is no medical marijuana laws in either Kentucky or Tennessee...
What is available in every state <I think?? is marinol the synthetic form of Thc.. I dont really know if its worth it though, I've heard some good mostly bad things about them.. Like them not really doing anything, and their really expensive.
I dont do the normal way of praying but on nice days I will go out in the woods go in a mountain smoke a bowl and do a praying/medatating thing, but next time I Do go out, I'll pray for her.. good luck
peace

Sorry for the double post but I tried to post a quick post I think its called and it fucked up what I said. It didnt put everything out their for some reason??? :hmmmm:
but this should do it..

Sorry to hear about your mom Jmac, I'm also sorry to tell you their is no medical marijuana laws in either Kentucky or Tennessee...
What is available in every state is marinol, << I think?? the synthetic form of thc.. I've heard some good and some bad things about it.. I've personally never tried it, but I do know they are really expensive..
I dont do the normal way of praying but on nice days I will go out in the woods go in a mountain smoke a bowl and do a praying/medatating thing, but next time I Do go out, I'll pray for her.. good luck
peace

I just looked it up, i didnt know shit like that existed lol thats cool shit. And no biggie with my mom having cancer... it sucks but she'll be fine im sure.

I appreciate the info. Ill tell my mom about it next time it comes up. Thanks again.

My prayers go out for your mom & you...was your mom open to the idea of using MMJ for her treatment side effects?

I appreciate the info. Ill tell my mom about it next time it comes up. Thanks again.

^^ No problem bro. . I hope everything goes alright for you.

:peace:

Back
Top Bottom