Question about MMJ

rodoggx

Hello all,

I live in the Bay Area, CA and am looking to get a Dr.'s MMJ recommendation. I have just started seeing a MFT for anxiety and so far its just been a lot of talking. Also, I went to my doctor (primary care provider) to see if I could do something about my insomnia (onset insomnia) and he's ordered some blood work but no am***n or anything like that.

My question is, can I speak with a MMJ doctor and get a recommendation just based on that? I had a look at the MMJ forum sponsor and it lists insomnia and anxiety which is great but I don't have any medication and I don't know what "records" my therapist will have records that I can bring with me.

I don't want to spend the money to fly/drive down to LA if I'm just going to get rejected. Any tips? PM me, post a response, I'm just looking for some advice.

Thanks

yes

but you can also get it up in the bay.. you don't have to go to LA, thats just a sponser, there are 2 docs in SF and many more in surronding areas

There are many MMJ docs and dispensaries in the Bay Area .... especially in the East Bay. I'd give you some names and numbers, but it isn't allowed.

Spend a few minutes working with Google. Start with CANORML's lists.

Typical price for a recommendation is $150, and no charge for a denial.

Don't abuse the system!

Hello all,

I live in the Bay Area, CA and am looking to get a Dr.'s MMJ recommendation. I have just started seeing a MFT for anxiety and so far its just been a lot of talking. Also, I went to my doctor (primary care provider) to see if I could do something about my insomnia (onset insomnia) and he's ordered some blood work but no ambien or anything like that.

My question is, can I speak with a MMJ doctor and get a recommendation just based on that? I had a look at the MMJ forum sponsor and it lists insomnia and anxiety which is great but I don't have any medication and I don't know what "records" my therapist will have records that I can bring with me.

I don't want to spend the money to fly/drive down to LA if I'm just going to get rejected. Any tips? PM me, post a response, I'm just looking for some advice.

Thanks

I can recommend Medicann as I have been going to the same doctor for nearly four years.
There is one in San Jose, which is the office I now go to. Go to their website, and check for the closest location. Bring your medical records for the condition you are stating you need MMJ for.

Back
Top Bottom