Question about molasses

fringe50

afternoon to all... got me a small request.... what is the ratio for using molassess on the girls when they hit flowering stage, and do I use it all the way through to harvest time....:helpsmilie::thanks:
I know I read it on here and I have it marked down ''''somewhere''''' lol musta been a senior moment.. sucks to get old....lol and my search skills suck today as well.....lol WTF so, if someone would be kind enough to help me out here .........buku thanx .

ok I guess dats it. TIA.

be well

fringe50

Re: ? about molasses

Most of what I've read says to use it during the flush portion. the added sugars could cause some soil issues, but by the time you're in flush, you're near the end anyways. But, as far as how much, I've heard from 1/4 teaspoon/gallon to 1 tablespoon per gallon.

Hello fringe & welcome to 420. I use 1 tbsp/gal ~1x/wk. starting in veg through late bloom. The carbs are food for the micro organisms in the media, which facilitate nutrient uptake into the plant. Our plant doesn't actually absorb carbs such as molasses. Used by most organic growers due to stronger focus & emphasis on rhizosphere, bacteria, fungi. Thinking is if these key areas are thriving so will the plant. Fine w/ synthetics even with the lowered microbe populations.

evenin

thanx for the info. so, u say I could have used it during the whole veg cycle also, ummm, well next time i'll try it the whole grow.
i will start tomarrow , i got some plantation molasses today, so I'm ready.

thanx again for the replys and info. i'll stop back when i see things happening and up date this post.

someday i hope to be able to help someone else , cause i sure have learned ALOT , in a short period of time, this growing stuff is fun :thumb:

be well

fringe50

1tbs per gal of water works best. water your plants with this solution once a week during flowering and once for 2-3 weeks during late veg.

Back
Top Bottom