Question about mold on clone root?

corinth

so i left some clones go in my auto cloner and it plugged the pump from working and it just warmed up a lil bit and seemed to dry out some of the water in my cloner. Now there were 2 strains in that cloner and i lost all 4 of 1 and maybe 1 or 2 of the other out of 24 so it was still pretty full. Now this is my issue - 1 of the clones roots were so small it just totally like shriveled and dried out. I could of sworn i seen some white fuzz on the root. Just small bit but still mold im sure. So i pulled up all the dead clones and fixed pump what not. Took the cloner out into a seperate room . Will that 1 clone possibly contanimate the rest? I can easily du.p them now and clone more. It may of been that way for a couple days. Is that white fuzz gonna cause pm? I dont want pm. These clones come from a nursery and i swear are resilient to mold. But ??

so i left some clones go in my auto cloner and it plugged the pump from working and it just warmed up a lil bit and seemed to dry out some of the water in my cloner. Now there were 2 strains in that cloner and i lost all 4 of 1 and maybe 1 or 2 of the other out of 24 so it was still pretty full. Now this is my issue - 1 of the clones roots were so small it just totally like shriveled and dried out. I could of sworn i seen some white fuzz on the root. Just small bit but still mold im sure. So i pulled up all the dead clones and fixed pump what not. Took the cloner out into a seperate room . Will that 1 clone possibly contanimate the rest? I can easily du.p them now and clone more. It may of been that way for a couple days. Is that white fuzz gonna cause pm? I dont want pm. These clones come from a nursery and i swear are resilient to mold. But ??
i would restart, clean everything quickly or santize and rinse, cut fresh ones and know youll be good to go in 7-14days:)

Back
Top Bottom