Question about my plant

Jdrennan

It's been sprouting 5 sided leaves for a while, but I just realized that the new growth are two 4 sided leaves and two 3 sided leaves. I can't find any information online about this. please help!!

Pics bro? SN33 advice was dead on. The only thing I'd add is that being rootbound can sometimes manifest as a lower fan leaf blade count. How tall are your ladies? What size container they in?

:peace:

I just uploaded it. How do I get it here?

Thanks for giving me all of these instructions. You guys are always so helpful.

grow111.jpg

Hmm, what kinda soil is that? The container size is fine, and they look ok(there is slight leaf curling which could be PH). They may be a tad bit famished. What have you/are you feeding them? Do you have means to test PH? Sorry if it seems like I'm interrogating, im jus brainstormin lol.

I bought the soil from walmart :/ It was just some organic flower mix. I don't remember the nutrients that was added in the soil either. I just found some seeds in a half and though I'd go for it. When it's warm enough to put it outside I'm just going to do that, but until then I have to keep it alive somehow. I want to smoke my own stuff!

I have some nutes but I think I fed it too much early on so I stopped feeding it so much. I'm only going to water it once every 5 days or so until the leaves look healthier.

That's probably it. I don't have the money to spend on expensive equipment, and I'm only trying to keep them alive until I can get them outdoors. I'm using 3 florescent "gro-lights" from wal-mart, but that's all I have available.

Ditto.. bring the lights down a bit bro. They look about 8 inches up, you can def bring them to about 2-3 inches above your ladies. Screw has had his ladies wrap leaves around bulbs lol. So dont be afraid to bring them lights down closer ;)

That's probably it. I don't have the money to spend on expensive equipment, and I'm only trying to keep them alive until I can get them outdoors. I'm using 3 florescent "gro-lights" from wal-mart, but that's all I have available.

get your lights close as u possibly can without the leaves getting too hot and burn. just test with finger, if uncomftable for ur finger uncomftable for plant. common sense lol

Back
Top Bottom