Question about nutrients?

Glennorlan

I just bought some nutrients. Foxfarm set to be exact, grow big, big bloom and tiger bloom. I've read enough to know how much of the nutes to put in each gallon of water, but I'm a bit confused on exactly how much from each gallon to give to my plant. On the feeding schedule it says 6 6 and 3 and various other dosages for various weeks. Can anyone help me I know this is a noob question but I'm really dumb. Any advice would be much appreciated.

Water until you get 10-20% run off then let it dry out before next watering. Learn your plants so u don't let them dry out for too long and wilt. And don't start with full strength, go half and see how your plants react.

i used half strength and stillgot nute burn, im not using fox farm, but from what i heard they are very strong, i would start with less then half of the recomended dosage. and only apply it to half of the plants to see how they respond, dont use it every feeding, i do it every 3rd watering, and like upinsmoke said water till u see run off, let the soil get a lil dry before waterings this encourages root growth to veture out to find water

I just bought some nutrients. Foxfarm set to be exact, grow big, big bloom and tiger bloom. I've read enough to know how much of the nutes to put in each gallon of water, but I'm a bit confused on exactly how much from each gallon to give to my plant. On the feeding schedule it says 6 6 and 3 and various other dosages for various weeks. Can anyone help me I know this is a noob question but I'm really dumb. Any advice would be much appreciated.

I am doing my first solo indoor grow and I went with the General Hydroponics flora series nutrient trio. They seem to be working great and I have not experience any nutrient burn. I am doing a soil grow and if you go to there website they have feeding charts for a hydroponic grow and also a "drain to waste" (soil) grow. I have been going by the chart and making sure to test my PPM to make sure it matches what they recommend at each stage and this seems to work out great. Like I said I am a beginner as well but these nutrients seem to be working very well. Also I have been making sure to do two straight waterings in between each feed to flush the plants of nutrients to prevent burns. The best of luck to you and the ladies!

Hey bfizznasty, welcome to the wonderful world of growing. Are you keeping a journal on your grow I could fallow? I am interested in gathering info on GH feed grows from other growers.

Hey bfizznasty, welcome to the wonderful world of growing. Are you keeping a journal on your grow I could fallow? I am interested in gathering info on GH feed grows from other growers.

I don't know how to do a grow journal being that I am a newbie to this site. But I did just post a picture on my thread in the Vegetative forum titled Transplant pros and cons. The picture is of my ladies at 3.5 weeks from seed taken this morning. Feel free to follow that thread as I will continue to post the progression of my girls. Also add me as a friend if you would like.

Thanks for the reply ;)

Back
Top Bottom