Question about ozone generator

Dabless

Hi ! I am new to this and I have a question.
Sorry for my english !

Me and my friend want to grow one plant. We want to be able to consume recreative canabis without feeding the mob.

We want no smell, I eared that ozone generator is doing a good job for that, and we choose a low smell strain (northen light). I foud a working ozone generator (Uvonair(standard) up to 3000 cubic feet) for 30 buck on a site like craig list, I got really lucky for that. The thing is our "grow room" (wich will also be a closet for things) is 125 feet² and the ozone thing is for 3k feet³.

I red that I only need to set the working time in proportion so make it viable, I also know that ozone live only for 30 minutes, so I guess that I need to make the thing works at least one time each 30 minutes.
-125 is 24 time smaller than 3000 so I need to run it 24 times less per day (so one our per day)
- but I need to make it work at least one time each 30 minutes
- 23 hours is 1380 minutes 1 hours is 60 minutes
- if I do 1380/60 it give me 23 minutes, so if I turn it on one minutes each 23 minutes it should be fine ? (that's my first question)

Second question, I have a timer that only take 30 minutes block. Do you think it would be fine 30 minutes on 1 hours off ? ( I know that real life is not exactly like math so)

Else we will just buy an electric timer that we can program like we want.

If you can't understand what I am saying, say it I will try to explain better

Thank you for your help !

Back
Top Bottom