I hear you. It's one thing I don't like much though. You should be able to say what equipment you're growing with....
sponsor or not. You use, what you use & detailed info always helps. I can't say the name of mine either. All I'm allowed to say is it is a 10 Bar, 800 watt that covers a 6x6 veg & 5x5 flower. I guess that's still enough info (kind of).
We are likely playing on similar fields with our lights. Mines 6 wide bars, designed for a 5x5 specifically for both veg and flower, 550/680 watts for veg/flower (built in flower booster adds 130 watts actual draw and alot of reds), and gives off almost zero heat. It competes with the G--ita 17-0ePr-. Sounds like you have something similar designed for a bigger space. We could probably figure it out each with this info. Lol.
Autos/photos, whatever, I always chop to 4-8 colas @about 2-3' after stretch
Only pure Indicas are allowed to do the big single cola thing
How does that work out? I always thought once you are in flower on 12/12 it is unwise to top anymore. Is that not the case? This works? And why do you allow the indicas to do the big single cola thing and not the sativas? I guess the sativas are too tall for anyone's space without training many times whereas an indica is more contained?

We are likely playing on similar fields with our lights. Mines 6 wide bars, designed for a 5x5 specifically for both veg and flower, 550/680 watts for veg/flower (built in flower booster adds 130 watts actual draw and alot of reds), and gives off almost zero heat. It competes with the G--ita 17-0ePr-. Sounds like you have something similar designed for a bigger space. We could probably figure it out each with this info. Lol.

How does that work out? I always thought once you are in flower on 12/12 it is unwise to top anymore. Is that not the case? This works? And why do you allow the indicas to do the big single cola thing and not the sativas? I guess the sativas are too tall for anyone's space without training many times whereas an indica is more contained?
Yes, Indicas more compact and suited to my space and Indica buds can grow huge without taking up much space
Only one topping is necessary at about node 3, the side branches will catch up and give at least 4 decent colas

So that said, aren't you one of the people among dozens of others who made it clear to me in a very early conversation that the bigger the plant, the more bud you can produce?
Works outdoors in the sunshine with the ground soil as a container.

Back
Top Bottom