Question about Re-circulating DWC

SRG CPT Weed

Hello,about recilculating dwc,I dont understand one thing,does control bucket require air stone too? because I see water pump should be put in the middle under water,so where do you put air stone,why at all control reservoir need air stone at all?cus theres no plant in there lol.Or maybe someone made a mistake writing? :cheer:

Ohh,questions number 2:

What kind a water pump is needed for 7 buckets? My air pump is 2200l/h,do I need same water pump or harder/smaller? 5 gal buckets.

You would put an air stone in there in order to keep the water fresher for longer. Air stone adds o2 which in turn helps fight nasty bacteria.
However, you do not HAVE to put one in there, lots of people dont.
As for your airpump, its not that important. Just get one that has enough outlets for your buckets and it will be more than powerful enough...I ran 6 inch aistones when I had dwc buckets that size.

You would put an air stone in there in order to keep the water fresher for longer. Air stone adds o2 which in turn helps fight nasty bacteria.
However, you do not HAVE to put one in there, lots of people dont.
As for your airpump, its not that important. Just get one that has enough outlets for your buckets and it will be more than powerful enough...I ran 6 inch aistones when I had dwc buckets that size.

Water pump man,I clearly stated I have air pump,im asking about water...

Back
Top Bottom