Question: best nutes n air pump

number1

Ive noticed how many people are doing hydro & aeroponics and im gonna have a go at aero. ive got my sub pump198gph, 6 nests, 30l tray and the rest of the little bits. but my question is...... do you need an air pump? and ive got my eye on two sets of nutes Flora n Ionic. which is the best?

:bongrip:

thank for the reply pit viper.cool ill go with the flora stuff! ive just bought an air pump n stone off ebay 10 min ago n the nutes ill do in the morning. By the way i looked at yr new photes earlier n i noticed yr using hydro pots/buckets. are they any good n did you make them yrself?????

hello again pitviper. yeah im lookin at the gh 3prt coz a mate gave me a film( i grow croniick) or some thin like that n he used it on his drip and ebb n flo. so im gonna get that.
what system is that yr usin coz its new to me. the problem i have is....no cash n a small space to veg n flower my plants n im lookin at everythin on here to try n decide the best way.
my room is 1.5ml 1.2w 1.4high ive got a clone box ready made. but i want too put mothers in the area ive given you thats why im goin to do aeroponics on them. but for the flowerin room whats best???? ebb n flow/aero/drip i just cant make my mind up given my space
ps have a look at my plants n tell me if they look ok in the members gal

:surf:
cheers

pitviper n blubullet. guys your good very good lol. ill put my mothers in soil coz itll save me gettin pumps etc n ive already got all the stuff..lol.
Ive made my mind up now coz of your help and a book i purchesed the other day. im giong for........... DWC. whoop whoop what ill do is flower my existin plants n start a journol when everythin is ready.
by the way pit i looked at yr journals n youve got some crazy plants n yeilds lol. thats what i want!!!!! my plants that r flowerin now look good n i might get a couple of oz out them i hope but i want more

thanks again guys:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom