Question for the veterans!

kevin92

Alright, well, this is a question for all you veteran tokers out there. I'm wondering if the rumors that "marijuana potency has increased by a lot over the years" are true, and if so what health problems does this cause?

Not that I'm a veteran or anything (only been smoking a few years) but if anything it would seem to help. High potency mean less smoking, which is better for lungs.

doesnt cause anything that wasnt already there, but yes herb has gotten signifcantly stronger than it was say in the 70's

Then you just have to take breaks from it every once in a while if you want to smoke 24/7 or set a limit on how much you smoke to keep your tolerance in check.

I think pot has gotten a lot more potent since I started smoking thirty some years ago. But I do take into consideration that I bought ten dollar lids of homegrown.

Living in another area for many years, I could only find dirtweed. I'm sure the good smoke was there somewhere, but for 13 years, I never found it.

Moving here to the SF area and having my recommendation, I have NEVER smoked buds more potent than I do now. The term "one hitter" definately applies.

And I love it!!!

Back
Top Bottom