question from newbie

420MILENKo420

is there a way to turn a female plant into a hermi plant to were the seeds from it come out as a hermi plant... i was lookin at a post similar to this and said the indoor plants could so i assume that outdoor plants can to.. if this is a way id like to try it... i heard hermi bud is just as good as sensamila it just has he/she seeds in it

im a newbie as well. im on this site all the time reading and i have to say i have never seen or heard that u can change a plant that has already shown itself as female into a hermie. i may have misunderstood the question, but maybe someone else wit more experience can help you out.:bong:

idk man but did you know that people who are male and female have microscopic nonfuctioning sex organs of the other sex? a girl who has know herself to be a girl can sprout a penis if her testortrome is high enough during puberty this is how he/shes or hermahadite humans are made so...if that is possabile then turning a plant into a he/she should be sorta the same but i dont think you had plant hormonoes to it cuz one of the posts say that hermis can be made by light posioning(addin excessive ammounts of lite to the dark cycle) and that puts pressure on the plant but i wanna know if i can do that outside in the woods and how w/o having to bring it light every night maybe you can do it outside...

a female plant may turn hermie if she gets a ot of stress, inconsistent light cycle, and some more stress... and plus the bud isnt as good as it would be if it wasnt a hermie... the plant would use its energy to produce the flowers rather than using it to produce seed.

A girl WILL NOT "sprout a penis" if given testosterone. That IS NOT how a human hermaphrodite is "made".

Why would you want herm weed when seedless is better and you get more bud per plant?

There is a chemical you can use to induce a hermi. I do not remember it's name, but I do remember that you can't smoke the harvest from the first generation of plants treated w/it though, so IMHO, it's useless.

Back
Top Bottom