420 Magazine Background

Question: Miracle-Gro "Bloom Booster"

luvinthebudz

how much do u use per plant

1tsp per gallon is what it calls for but I was only using half that wen I used it. they give you a measuring spoon with it and I would only scoop a so much as to only fill the spoon half full and it worked perfect for my first bagseed grow. results may vary depending on strain and other variables..

chordpounder

This is how I do it, too. I use the small end of the measuring spoon they provide, and only half-fill that. It goes into a 2-L bottle, shake well, and use on the indoor plants. I'm only on my 2nd grow, but the buds sure seem to be coming along well a few weeks into flower.

1tsp per gallon is what it calls for but I was only using half that wen I used it. they give you a measuring spoon with it and I would only scoop a so much as to only fill the spoon half full and it worked perfect for my first bagseed grow. results may vary depending on strain and other variables..

luvinthebudz

This is how I do it, too. I use the small end of the measuring spoon they provide, and only half-fill that. It goes into a 2-L bottle, shake well, and use on the indoor plants. I'm only on my 2nd grow, but the buds sure seem to be coming along well a few weeks into flower.

yup I've used it through 5 grows already and it works good! I live in a non friendly area with NO grow shops at all so home depot is my shit lol! They carry a brand of organic soil and nute called dr earth that is really cheap for what it is.. $12.75 for a 1.5cft bag of soil and the girls love that stuff!!!

Imagine420

green/violet type of MG bloom booster has 10-52-10

parnelli

I've used MGBB in soil with fine results. I'm currently growing indoors in an Aerogarden with supplemental lighting. Just started the flowering stage and gave the girls a first shot of BB. Anybody have experience using BB in a hydroponic system or with an Aerogarden? I'm curious if the recommended mixture for soil application would apply to hydro? I even "chatted" with MG and even tho they've been buying up a lot of weed related assets, I was told they have done no research on using their products for weed :)

PioneerValleyOG

I've been using miracle grow products for decades with outstanding results. I see many get sucked into the ' I throw money at my crop to make it awesome' and I'm really not impressed. I'll stack mine against most and come out on top, not saying I'm in the Super Grower level, but if you can afford all that, I'm happy for you. I got 12 plants that last me All year and I'm happy. So are my buddies.

Top Bottom