Question: Miracle-Gro Bloom Booster

how much do u use per plant

1tsp per gallon is what it calls for but I was only using half that wen I used it. they give you a measuring spoon with it and I would only scoop a so much as to only fill the spoon half full and it worked perfect for my first bagseed grow. results may vary depending on strain and other variables..

This is how I do it, too. I use the small end of the measuring spoon they provide, and only half-fill that. It goes into a 2-L bottle, shake well, and use on the indoor plants. I'm only on my 2nd grow, but the buds sure seem to be coming along well a few weeks into flower.

1tsp per gallon is what it calls for but I was only using half that wen I used it. they give you a measuring spoon with it and I would only scoop a so much as to only fill the spoon half full and it worked perfect for my first bagseed grow. results may vary depending on strain and other variables..

This is how I do it, too. I use the small end of the measuring spoon they provide, and only half-fill that. It goes into a 2-L bottle, shake well, and use on the indoor plants. I'm only on my 2nd grow, but the buds sure seem to be coming along well a few weeks into flower.

yup I've used it through 5 grows already and it works good! I live in a non friendly area with NO grow shops at all so home depot is my shit lol! They carry a brand of organic soil and nute called dr earth that is really cheap for what it is.. $12.75 for a 1.5cft bag of soil and the girls love that stuff!!!

I've used MGBB in soil with fine results. I'm currently growing indoors in an Aerogarden with supplemental lighting. Just started the flowering stage and gave the girls a first shot of BB. Anybody have experience using BB in a hydroponic system or with an Aerogarden? I'm curious if the recommended mixture for soil application would apply to hydro? I even "chatted" with MG and even tho they've been buying up a lot of weed related assets, I was told they have done no research on using their products for weed :)

I've been using miracle grow products for decades with outstanding results. I see many get sucked into the ' I throw money at my crop to make it awesome' and I'm really not impressed. I'll stack mine against most and come out on top, not saying I'm in the Super Grower level, but if you can afford all that, I'm happy for you. I got 12 plants that last me All year and I'm happy. So are my buddies.

i don't post very often. i have , for many years, learned how to grow from this site. i also work in an industry that uses ferts every day, the golf course industry. i have to determine what ferts to put on bent grass, poa grass, blue grass, rye grass etc. we also have a lot of landscaping...flowers, perenials, annuals , azalias etc. i spend over $100,000 annually buying ferts. for just one course, we also hire 35-40 people a year to prune and care for everything. i have used ferts from all of the commercial companies. unfortunately, i have to put up with the fert salesmen every week. with a degree in turf i know what i am talking about. the chemicals in MG are no different than any others. to say that MG will taste different than Schultz bloom booster is absurd. the fert companies buy their chemicals from the same suppliers. organic N is no different than N that can be bought from a chemical company. it is just delivered in a different fashion...animal waste. would you rather that your nitrogen be delivered in fairly clean chemical form or cow or fowl shit?

since my profs didn't teach weed growilng, i still come here for tips on how to make my grows better. in my profession, why the hell should i buy it? i have made mistakes that could have been avoided if i had paid attention here. l agree with most that is posted here. weed is different than a putting green.

however, the fert debate needs to start to do some serious thinking about what is being said. most people act like they demand organic. that means, to quote cheech,.."i'm smokin dog shit?"

i use commercial ferts. i bring them home for free. i don't grow a lot, just enough for my personal use...plus my son, step daughter and a couple others. l like good taste and good potency. i get both and do sometimes with MG!

i work with 3 other guys who have degrees in either turf or horticulture. we all grow. we also all agree that the lack of love for MG is unfounded. none of us are large growers, just personal use,but i will match our grows with just about anyone's on the growing sites.

bottom line?.... a lot of people are just regurgitating what they have read, not what they have experienced.

just my opinion,fwiw
I absolutely loved what u said man that was the most beautiful thing I've ever heard about fertilizer my wife tells me all the time her dad used miracle grow and had no problems my name is Jerry lee I am a small time grower. I'm a country boy from Ohio and I grow autoflowers I myself have more fertilizer than Jesus has disciples this is no lie I use general hydroponics Flora series and botanicare kind trio but I have miracle grow I havent used it on cannabis. Honestly because of the reason you were referring to people saying bad stuff about it. Thanks for that input man well said you brought something to light that has been weighing heavy in my heart since I was a teenager growing cannabis.

Back
Top Bottom