Question on lighting after germination

Amador

Hello,

I have just germinated 10 Flo seeds from DJ Short. I should be ready to put them in the soil in a couple of days. I will be using a 30,000 lumen T5 Flouro for this grow. I will be flowering them very early so I can pick the males out and clone the females for future grows. My question is once I have them in soil, do I throw them under my grow light right away, or should I put them under a less intense light while they establish themselves?

Thanks a bunch.

My suggestion would be to keep useing the t5 flouro untill the plants are starting the 4th set of 3 to 5 leaf branches . :smokin:

Thanks for your response Paladin. I may have not been clear in my question. I will be using the T5 for the entire grow. My question is, should I put the seedlings straight under the T5's, or should I introduce them to light slowly, like maybe a small cfl or something. In otherwords, should the first light in their lives be from the T5's?

Thanks

when they are just seedlings it doesnt matter so much, but the more time they spend under your t5s the better so i would just put them under those and bypass the cfl

Back
Top Bottom