Question or two

If a caregiver and the cardholder live together does this allow us to have 12 plants or is it still six?

Is mature considered when you put it into flowering or say weeks before harvest?

Thanks for any clarification on these questions.. :peace:

I was wrong, it's 6 total, 3 flowering and 2 oz of weed. Talk about a mess. It would be hell to grow likr that unless you grow 12/12 shorties, but then they would all be in one stage of flowering or another. If you went much bigger, yield would be over 2 ounces on one plant.. unreal.

So it's six unless the caregiver has thier own MMJ card.

I was wrong, it's 6 total, 3 flowering and 2 oz of weed. Talk about a mess. It would be hell to grow likr that unless you grow 12/12 shorties, but then they would all be in one stage of flowering or another. If you went much bigger, yield would be over 2 ounces on one plant.. unreal.

So it's six unless the caregiver has thier own MMJ card.

So if the caregiver has the card its 12? How about if two card holders live together, one being a caregiver for someone else. Would that one person be able to grow twelve and then the roommate who is also a cardholder be able to have 6?

:partyboy:

this has been argued alot i read an article that summed it all up ill have to find it if i remember correctly it does not stack in colorado

it is still under arguement, what i got from reading trough that is that if you want to join forces that it is best to go throught the neccesary channels
Parties interested in starting a medical marijuana cooperative/collective should consult with an attorney or Sensible Colorado for more information. There are numerous legal pitfalls that make such an endeavor ripe with problems. Carelessly starting a medical marijuana cooperative/collective could subject the operators of such an establishment to serious state and federal felony prosecution, regardless of whether the operators are licensed medical marijuana patients
ill continue to look for the article that i read

Here is how I see it... If you and your caregiver can only have 2oz and 6 plants total, then how do dispensaries stay legal, if they have all your 2oz of pot and 6 plants how can you have meds with you at home?

They are pretty much ripping people off as far as I have discovered......you look hard enough and careful enough and you will find people that will help you out!!!!Charging street prices for medicine is ridiculas!!!

SM2007 :peace:

Back
Top Bottom