Question re: Lake Forest/Santa Ana/Anaheim

Justme_Pooh

I give up! It's time for a road trip! :rolleyes3

Where would you go in the Lake Forest, Santa Ana or Anaheim area?

Who has the best prices? Quality? Selection? :hmmmm:

APCC, SHARC, RCC, OCIC, HHC, LFC, OCPG, AMC, SCCG, OCPG, QPA, OCC,...

Thanks for any help!! :cheesygrinsmiley:

I looked around and found some good posts on this subject and decided to try LFDC first. Then if I can't find everything I need there, I'll check out one of the others in that area...

:peace:

Well, I tried to go to LFDC today. :straightface: Made the long road trip, only to find a note on their window saying that they were closed for the day. :hmmmm:

I ended up at OCIC instead. :cheesygrinsmiley: The service was great, the quality was excellent, good selection, the location was nice, the space was clean and comfortable, and the prices were reasonably within the range of today's market (better then I can get it delivered for, but not as good as the I.E. locations that have been closed down). I would have liked to see a few more lower priced items. I would give them an A !! :smokin:

Diesel x Trainwreck, Hindu Kush, Skunk x Trainwreck and Bubble Berry. Plus my first time freebie. :cheesygrinsmiley:

So far I've only sampled the first. It's a wonderful sativa - sticky, crystally, tanggy citrus, nice flavor, good pain reducer, nice up awake high. :smokin:

Back
Top Bottom