Question

AllDayReefer3

weed_sprout_21.jpg

weed_sprouts_day_11.jpg

Ok 420 community i need a little help see i started to germinate my seeds in paper towel and they had just popped open when i found out my dog had found them and attempted to eat them now a while back i did buy some seeds but i dont even know if these are them maybe once i get a little further in the grow process someone will be able to help me identify them the ones i bought where
Alaskan Ice
A.M.S.
Kings Kush
i am praying my puppy didnt eat them 3 at least and i planted some rego.'s from a stash i had maybe someone can help me with what i need to do next
like i mentioned previously i started out with paper towel then after the dog incident i moved what i could salvage to some of those little plant seed starters and now i have sprouts 7 days later what do i do next someone please help

Unless the strain has a tell tale trait or characteristc specific to its variety then I'd say ur best bet would be to observe the growth pattern, smell, and time in bloom to narrow down the possible strain. The taste and effect may also help. I've haven't seen a member be able to confidently ID a strain on this site by looking a photo of a plant. Plenty have asked and I've never seen a definite answer. Grow it right with care and love and u'll come out with a product that reflects ur efforts. People fuck up good genetics everyday by bad breeding practices and growing techniques. Maybe not the answer u wanted but I hope this helps some. This is of course my opinion based upon my experience.

If you're asking what you need to do now that your seeds have sprouted you ought to take a look at this How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know

That is a pretty general question. It's time to do your research. After you get the basics down, read up on some of the grow journals around here and you'll get a better idea of how you want to go about growing this wonderful plant. Best of luck to you.

I would follow Bud's advice and as far as the strains you'll see after awhile they all look alike ...LOL....you need some picture taking lessons too brother befor we can even tell you you have some pot there...LOL:peace:

Back
Top Bottom