Hello I am new to this I have been reading about the many benefits of cannibis boil my husband has liver cancer and a blood clot around tumor. This cancer is terminal and he is injecting blood thinners wondering if it is a good idea to start injesting cannibis oil
Welcome to the 420 community Captain Kel
Good idea, bad idea, let me give you 9 days of what me and my brother have come to realize. On the 15th of this month my brother was told by his wife doctors that the tumor on his wife brain was back and growing. Since she had already gone through surgery to remove the tumor in her brain a little over a year earlier and she has already gone through chemo, the only possible option was to operate, but the down side would be she would be a bed ridden vegetable the rest of her life. When he asked how much time they had, the doctors told him she has 3 weeks to 3 months tops. 10 days ago we made a batch of Rick Simpson Oil. I will be the 1st to confess I was scared shitless. What if I do something to screw it up, what if I do not cook it just right. What if it does not work. All these things raced through my head.
Both my brother and I believed that we had absolutely nothing to loose but everything to gain by trying the oil.My wife was and still is skeptic as to if it will work, but doing nothing is not an option we were willing to consider. My wife has agreed to go along with letting us give Linda the oil so long as we do not cause Linda any pain or suffering.
When we started her on her treatment of oil she could not get in and out of her wheel chair by herself, she also was having accidents in bed every night 3 and 4 times per night. She was not sleeping well and she also could not concentrate to have any kind of conversation. She would start talking then loose track of what she was thinking about.
Tomorrow will be day 10 for her dosage and we have seen improvements. Granted she is far from being healed, but she is showing improvements and while they may be small improvements, they are steps in the right direction. Last night she woke one time and was able to actually make it to the toilet with no accidents. Also she can now stand from a sitting position with only a hand to stabilize her and she can also rotate her footing to switch chairs. These are things that 9 days ago she was incapable of doing. She still tires quite quickly, but this morning she was up and out of bed by 8:00 and it was not till almost 10:00 before she asked to lay down for a nap.
I know your scared, believe me, I know. Will my sister-in-law live for many more years to come? I honestly can not say yet, but this much I can tell you. The quality of her life will be better, and if my brother gets an extra 6 months with his wife, hell even and extra week, it was well worth it. The doctors did give her an anti-inflamitry drug to take to slow the swelling down but other then that they basically said we have done what we can do, go get your affairs in order. I am sorry but neither my brother or myself are willing to just let her lay down and die without trying everything with in our abilities to save her life.
I hope my story compels you to do everything you possibly can to save your husband. The medical community has given up on him like they gave up on Linda, but the wonderful people here at 420 are here to support you and give you strength to fight on for your husband even when the medical community will not.
My thoughts and prayers go out to you.
your new found friend from Oregon
If you think it has lifted your spirits, try and imagine how Wifeygrower is feeling. Wifeygrower is my brother for those who do not already know. When I arrived at his house yesterday morning, he was actually smiling, something I have not seen in a long time.Thanks OG, nothing like a good morning cry while sneaking a peek at from work.
It's great to hear she's showing some improvements, lifts my spirits more than I can say.
@ captain kel. You are definitely in the right place, I'm so glad you found this place in time.
Major Pita is completely right, the decision is entirely her and her husbands and which ever route they choose I will support her. The only reason I said what I did is to let her know, even though the doctors have declared that there is nothing "THEY" can do for her husband, there is still hope and hope is something no one has the right to deny another human being. I hope and pray, and believe me when I say I have not said a prayer in over 42 years, but now I am again, but I hope and pray that my sister-in-law will live longer, much longer then the 3 months the medical community gave her, but you know, if she should pass in 3 months, this I can honestly say without fear of over hyping her advancements. She will be more comfortable and her quality of life will be better, this much I know to be factual. I am in no way a doctor or offering medical advice to anyone in any shape or form. Heck in my own opinion I am not even all that intelligent, but I do know what she was like before we started her treatments and what she is capable of now. The quality of her life is better today then it was 10 days ago and if she should pass, then at least she will be as comfortable as possible and have the best quality of life that we are capable of giving her. I will not give up hope.Like OG said, it appears you have nothing to lose by trying. I know I would give it a shot if I was in your husband's situation. Ultimately, the decision is his.
A very warm welcome to 420. I'm sorry to meet you under these circumstances, but know we are here to help and support you in any way we can.
If you think it has lifted your spirits, try and imagine how Wifeygrower is feeling. Wifeygrower is my brother for those who do not already know. When I arrived at his house yesterday morning, he was actually smiling, something I have not seen in a long time.