Question

Bonethugs420

I have this guy I work with, and we got to talkin about Bud, and he had mentioned that his friends uncle (I think) has some super silver haze anyone ever heard of it?

ok thats cool, so whats it going to run me for half an O , since you guys have got it before. They told me about 130-140

Dude i just got 3 grams of SS Haze, funny story actually. Well i really wasnt going to buy anything because well...I have ounces upon hand at any given time. Well my old dealer i used to go to calls me up and goes "Hey yo where the fuck have you been?" I tell him that i have been growing my own. He says "thats sweet man, but i got something for you". I ask him what he has and he told me SS Haze, and since we havent talked in forever he would sell me 3 grams for $20. So I couldnt pass that deal up lol. Its a very good head high, i just took 2 bingers topped with kief and now im gone to another world.

ok thats cool, so whats it going to run me for half an O , since you guys have got it before. They told me about 130-140

Well I know in my area that would be a pretty sweet deal. If it's really SSH and that's the price, it's at least $30 cheaper than it would run me....

cool shit, I think I will try to get some next friday when I get paid... how would I be able to identify it, is there a smell or anything like that.

Back
Top Bottom