Question

shaggy91210

If I were to have say a regular fan and a open window 90% of the time would this be able to get rid of the smell of Cannabis being grown or should I abandon hope until I can afford a carbon filter. Because I have a box that is I would say 3 foot by 3 foot maybe and would of growing about 5 plants and toping it to keep it from growing out of hand. My possible weed will be either blueberry or bagseed. Is it possible to cut off the part at the top to keep it from growing anymore?because my idea would involve one light among the plants with aluminum foil lineing which I would use to reflect lighting and keep it 24 hour lighting until they are a foot tall then force flower them with either a 12 12 or 18 hours of darkness and 6 hours of lights. Does this sound like a good idea so far I am a little unsure since its a cardboard box. lol might not be a good idea. Thanks for any help.

Yeah cardboard is not a good idea. . the fan idea, well, you would smell it outside your window, and most likely still smell it in the room. . . There are products out there that absorb smell. . .if your dealing with a small grow, you might consider those, one I believe is called Ono Block. . . I wouldn't recomend topping, its highly stressful. . . instead, read up on LST, more work involved but I think you'd be happier with the results. BUT, the strain Blueberry. . . thats a diiferent story. . . I have been reading that some strains, like blueberry, don't reach their full potential, unless they are topped. Each strain has a threshold of bud production. Good Luck!!

Bagz :peace:

Thank you I will try and find a better location and material for my grow. I should read up more on the strain blueberry

I will just need to figure out a good spot to grow maybe a better growbox. hmmm

Back
Top Bottom