Question.

TheRza

Hello everyone been awhile since i last visted. I got over 24 plants started all bag seeds. I've given bout 12 of those plants away already. Started and out of ground now i have 12 that im ganna grow my self i was wondering should i use foil or white paper around the bud plants? I've grown before and have had some nice grows i was thinking bout doing it 12/12 soon not expecting a huge yeild off each plant infact i dont want a big yeild a good one is fine im just proving to some friends that i have what it takes =P
anyways they have been growing for 12 days. Some are starting to grow there 4th fan leaves. There bout 5-6 inches atm. I put more soil in the 10 gallon bucket that i have them in up to the top Almost. So the stem gets stronger. I had 24 seeds that i collected from bag seed and all of them sprouted what are the chances of that? I mean dont get me wrong I'm happy they all did. Now they get to begin there life i know for sure ill get a female and all i want is 1-2 females. More is fine by me though im ganna take pictures and upload them asap. There inside an old dresser bout 5 1/2 feet tall. And 5 in width im keeping them there for the veg mode and waiting to move them, and transplant them somewhere els theres also 2 holes at the top of the dresser for perfect ventalation.

Back
Top Bottom