Questions about Bongs / help me find one!

TxState

Ok so I have an idea of what im looking for but haven't found it yet... im looking for a medium sized bong, clear glass would be the best - i dont care about all that color and other bs they put on them. Also I want a slider... I found a lot of bongs that I like but they have a carb hole, I much rather have a slider. Sliders are better too, aren't they? I've looked all over the internet and cannot find a clear glass bong that has a slider.

My personal favorite for a bong, is a great smooth bong. I stick between 14-24 Inches. I prefer a tube without a bubble at the bottom and the female piece must have a diffuser on the bottom and glass on glass where the male (slider) comes out of the bong.
The reason I say I don't get the bubble is because a lot of people I know have them and they give that rumble where the bong is shaking a fuck ton but not really bringing in a lot of air to the tube. But each style of bong is a personal favorite.
Good Luck in the search bro. I spent about 110 on a bong with glass on glass and a tube that is 15 in. No diffuser, didn't know enough about the bong when I bought it, but the diffuser is only 50 bucks just been broke for TOO long...

CubsRule420 :peace:

Get a RooR. It will be the last waterpipe you ever buy. Along with carb holes... glass thickness, ice catches, diffuser stems, and flat or beaker bases are also options. With so many options you can find the RooR thats just right for you. :roorrip:

nice. I expierenced an smaller diameter bong yesterday.. used to a 50 mil? and my son in law had a 38mil? or something..was pretty cool it was tall but cleared really quick. I RooR is my next one thought or phire

Back
Top Bottom