Questions about container size and repotting stress

GreenThunder

Noobie here, need advice... I have a fem auto indica that sprouted 3 weeks ago. The pot she's in will be too small, I think. Will she suffer too much shock if I repot her today? Is a 5 gal enough?
I also have a photo sativa, also 3 weeks old, that I started LST on but she also needs a bigger pot... is 5 gal enough or should she be oon a 10 gal?
They are both in coco

Noobie here, need advice... I have a fem auto indica that sprouted 3 weeks ago. The pot she's in will be too small, I think. Will she suffer too much shock if I repot her today? Is a 5 gal enough?
I also have a photo sativa, also 3 weeks old, that I started LST on but she also needs a bigger pot... is 5 gal enough or should she be oon a 10 gal?
They are both in coco

Repot ASAP

AUTOS don't like to be re potted, once their tap root bottoms out they start to flower

In soil I started right into a 3 or 5 gal pot, right from germination

I see it's Coco, I do same in my Hempy, straight to final pot

My Hempy Siberian Haze Auto at 30 days
420-magazine-mobile1918497659.jpg

I'm not sure what I was thinking starting in the 1 gal.
They are now in 5 gallon felt pots.
Abby is a fem auto and JJ is an unknown bag seed. This pic was taken right after replanting. Going to let them rest then will check stats.
420-magazine-mobile586015123.jpg

I have to go back to 2 more 5 gals for the sativa sisters

Now... what should their feed/water schedule look like? They are in the closet with a florescent starter light for about 2 more weeks. Big sis 'Garcia' will be harvested soon and then they can take over the tent. The tent is 4.5x4.5 with a 1000w hps light.
Repot ASAP

AUTOS don't like to be re potted, once their tap root bottoms out they start to flower

In soil I started right into a 3 or 5 gal pot, right from germination

I see it's Coco, I do same in my Hempy, straight to final pot

My Hempy Siberian Haze Auto at 30 days
420-magazine-mobile1918497659.jpg

What soil, or us that Coco ???
What nutes
If Coco I'm no help ...lol
It's coco. I thought I was buying soil and I'm pretty sure the cashier thought it was soil. I was a little disappointed about his lack of knowledge because it is a grow supply store (local, not big box) so I'd expect the staff to know a little about their products. Anyway, once I learned a bit about what I actually got, I'm glad for the mistake
420-magazine-mobile231857699.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1483495433.jpg

Back
Top Bottom