Questions about darkness before harvest

User43

So I dont have a fully dark room. its got room darkening curtains in it but a little bit of light bleeds into the room. Is this still
an acceptable place to give her darkness or does it need to be "true" darkness?

Also today is her second day in darkness before getting chopped and she looked thirsty so i gave her some fresh water, is this allowed
during the darkness??

So I dont have a fully dark room. its got room darkening curtains in it but a little bit of light bleeds into the room. Is this still

Also today is her second day in darkness before getting chopped and she looked thirsty so i gave her some fresh water, is this allowed
during the darkness??
Leaves don't transpire in the dark therefore require less water. Giving her a drink is no harm or foul.
The darkness before harvest helps your tricombs. Yous light shining on them for 12 hours degrades them. As long as they are away from the grow light the tricombs will fill and grow. Sounds like you have things under control.
Got a pic.?

Leaves don't transpire in the dark therefore require less water. Giving her a drink is no harm or foul.
The darkness before harvest helps your tricombs. Yous light shining on them for 12 hours degrades them. As long as they are away from the grow light the tricombs will fill and grow. Sounds like you have things under control.
Got a pic.?
She is a tiny little thing but im not picky. Super abused, her siblings got cut down almost 3 weeks ago.

What Bill said... it is the bright intense light that degrades the trichomes, so that is what you are trying to avoid in the last day or two before harvest. The trichomes can still grow and mature, just not degrade because of the light. Perfect darkness is not necessary... I just move them to the out room and turn out the lights.
Awesome news, wife was getting upset she cant turn her lights on :/

Lilbisquit.jpg

She is a tiny little thing but im not picky. Super abused, her siblings got cut down almost 3 weeks ago.

Awesome news, wife was getting upset she cant turn her lights on :/

Lilbisquit.jpg
Beautiful.

during the darkness??
Personally I don't give my plant any water a week before the chop. If you think about it you're adding moisture to your plant before you getting ready to dry it so try to keep the soil is dry as possible before you chop therefore your plant will dry better. This info came from Kyle Kushman.

Back
Top Bottom