Questions about fimming - Need advice please!

MegsyB

Hey everyone good morning 420 community !!

So I have five girls going there week 5 veg today except couple of my smaller ones maybe week 4 . I have topped them all once they were at their 5th node few weeks ago and they came back great.

Now my questions is should I fim the two main colas ? I was doing some reading last night and this guy fimmed is already topped plants right before he switch to flower and I am still new to this so curious what everyone else thinks about this ? I would like to try to get a tad bigger yield would it help with that ? This is my first time topping last grow I just tied up the side branches I did that this time and topped. Please anyone with advice on fimming after topping help lol thank you !

Hey everyone good morning 420 community !!

So I have five girls going there week 5 veg today except couple of my smaller ones maybe week 4 . I have topped them all once they were at their 5th node few weeks ago and they came back great.

Now my questions is should I fim the two main colas ? I was doing some reading last night and this guy fimmed is already topped plants right before he switch to flower and I am still new to this so curious what everyone else thinks about this ? I would like to try to get a tad bigger yield would it help with that ? This is my first time topping last grow I just tied up the side branches I did that this time and topped. Please anyone with advice on fimming after topping help lol thank you !
What are you growing mate, autos or regulars?

They are photos I have three Bianca from AMS seeds and two Pineapple Express from same place . I have a journal going too but have to post newer pics lol.
Dont take my word for it coz i grow autos but from what I've read you can multi top/fim photos before flipping :) on the main stem and side branches .

Back
Top Bottom