Questions about great white mycorrhizal

Giovannixxl

Some one told me youre supposed to use this as it helps. I read its only good with organic nutes and not synthetic... Is this true or does it matter. What does it actually do? Someone said it eats the salt build ups as well and you wont need to flush is this true?

Dunno about either of those questions but if you view my roots towards the end of my grow 3 compared to my roots on or near day 60 veg for my grow 4, you can clearly see the root size difference. I used great white in grow 4 but not grow 3. I'll never not use it again haha, it's awesome for root growth in my rdwc hydro.
I use general hydroponics trio nutes

Do you just apply it once or do you have to reapply it? I just made the switch to 12/12 6 days ago ,should i just wait to add it til next batch of plants or will they still benefit. Im using technafloras recipe for success nutes and they are in coco perlite 50/50. Let me ask you another question any idea how to limit the height growth on the plants i cant seem to find a straight answer lol everyone keeps saying different things

Do you just apply it once or do you have to reapply it? I just made the switch to 12/12 6 days ago ,should i just wait to add it til next batch of plants or will they still benefit. Im using technafloras recipe for success nutes and they are in coco perlite 50/50. Let me ask you another question any idea how to limit the height growth on the plants i cant seem to find a straight answer lol everyone keeps saying different things
So I've only used it in dwc so my best guess would be to add just a little bit in to every gallon of water you feed to your plants.measure it out accordingly like if it says 1 tsp per 5 gallons than do 1/5th a tsp in every gallon of water you mix up. You can add it at any time, it'll benefit the roots immediately. In my case I just re-add more every time I do a rez change every 30 days roughly.

As to limiting plant height that's based on 3 things. That is : strain, training, and how close your lights are to the top of plants.

Some strains are 50/50 of India and sativa. Indica strains stay very short, Sativas stretch a lot. Hybrids are right in the middle so like a 50/50 medium plant. Knowing the strain type you are growing helps to know weather you will end up with tall or short plants, or something in between.

Plant training (like bending or light training where you don't bend but tie down) can help keep your plants growing horizontal so to keep them short. Bending is the easiest method to help further keep them short since the plant has to slow down vertical growth so to start healing where you bent the plants where as light training (lst) barely slows down your plant and allows you to spread it out horizontally. You can use both methods or just 1, based on how much you want to slow it down.

Lastly you have the lights hanging distance. The closer your light is to the top of your plants, the more compact your nodes spacing will be. Sativas naturally have wide spacing between nodes where indica has naturally tight nodes. The trick is to know how close your light can be without burning the tops of your plants (they start getting all crunchy and folding inwards which is how you know the light is too close).

In conjunction by knowing the strain and using these methods you can get a tall plant or short plant via how you train it and how close your light is. This is why people with inadequate lighting have tall plants cause the poor girls are stretching to get closer to the light.

Back
Top Bottom