Questions about my new grow!

Juicey-Bluntz

So i just started my first grow!!! I germinated my seeds and have already planted them in small individual pots. Did some searching but had no luck with my question... just wondering how much should i water them after they have just been planted... only been in soil for about 24 hours... when should i expect to see my seeds sprout? thanks, any advice is wanted, thanks!

I agree, most break through the soil in about three days.

So I guess just keep them moist and in the dark till they sprout, then put them under grow lights on a 12/12 light schedule. If this isnt correct or anyone has some tips the're much appreciated.

I just plant my beans. Of the last 30 I've planted, all came up in three to five days. My lights are on 18/6 throughout the grow, but I am growing lowryders.

great thanks for the tips guys, i think i just had some of my knowledge ass backwards, thanks for clearing some things up guys... will post more in due time

Alright well its been about a week and things are going good i guess, just not sure how a couple of these look.

When do i need to switch to larger pots?

I have 7 growing at about 8 days. / All 7 sprouted

and 6 more that i just planted 2 days ago. / 3 have sprouted ./ 1 dead. / 3 still workin on it

pics soon...

If they are germinated and planted, they need light. You can put them on 24 hours of light until they come through if you want.

The beans need no light until they break the soil unless you need the warmth from the light. It will not do you any good to run it on bare soil. Only cost you money. Once the beans break the soil they need all the light you can give them and still control the enviroment.

Back
Top Bottom