Questions about powder mold

lewis916

Hey Everyone i had a question about powder mold on fan leaf.. i picked up someone clones from a club and about 3 days after i got them i started see what i think is powered mold on the leaf..
not very much but this is the first time i've had this issue..
whats the best way to nip it in the butt..

sulfer burner?
Ive heard people using Eagle 20?
IMG_194419.JPG
IMG_194316.JPG

I've not seen powdery mildew look like that, but don't know what else it could be.
If it is PM and you don't want to burn sulfur, I've heard really good things about potassium bicarbonate treating it.

I've not seen powdery mildew look like that, but don't know what else it could be.
If it is PM and you don't want to burn sulfur, I've heard really good things about potassium bicarbonate treating it.

for sure.. like i said ive never had this issue. and i am running two different strains and its only on one of them.. if i run sulfer is it gonna effect the plants that are okay?

for sure.. like i said ive never had this issue. and i am running two different strains and its only on one of them.. if i run sulfer is it gonna effect the plants that are okay?

AFAIK, burning sulfur won't hurt a healthy plant, but it can kill you and other animals. It also stinks a lot. Make sure you are careful if you do it.

stay in safe,
cut this little leaf(and the leaf in the near),this is an since of bad air flow.
you can make an extrem low vinegar solution concentration(Content of Anti mold spray) to clean the other leafs.

stay in safe,
cut this little leaf(and the leaf in the near),this is an since of bad air flow.
you can make an extrem low vinegar solution concentration(Content of Anti mold spray) to clean the other leafs.

hey thanks Salz.. i didnt know what would of caused it so thank you for the info.. i have put a small fan in the room and open one of the vents into the room they are in..

Back
Top Bottom