Questions breeders will answer

syncal1

Good evening everyone. I was wondering what questions customers have asked breeders? Has anyone heard back from a breeder pertaining to their questions? Are there questions that could be classified as tabo if asked? Am I wrong assuming that a breeder would like knowing their creation is grown to their intentions. Meaning they would answer any questions their customer's see fit to ask, or is that up to the grower to figure out, considering not all strains are created equal? Thank you for your time.

Only way to really find out is to ask. the worst that can happen is that you get no response. Many breeders release details about the strain (as far as favorable growing techniques, flower times, growth patterns, lineage, phenotypes, etc) to the seedbanks. There are also books Like Ed Rosenthal's 'Big Book of Buds' with plenty of info. U can google breeders like Subcool or DJ Short. I have read articles and/or blogs from both breeders. As far as this site goes, The Butcher is knowlegable about breeding, I've personally only done it once. Hope this helps some. :peace:

BWC thank you kindly for taking the time to answer my question. I have attempted to contact breeders pertaining to pheno-type characteristics,or traits of displayed pheno's; however, I never get a reply. I figured maybe I was asking the wrong question, or it was presented incorrectly which earned the right to be passed over. Thanks again BWC

Back
Top Bottom