Questions from 420milenko420

420MILENKo420

I know how to germinate but is there away to increase the chance of sprouting instead of just putting them in on a moist paper towel and hoping? is there a certin temperture best for germinating them or does temperture not really matter? and seeing as i live in the midwest region the first week of april is a good time to start planting right? even though we have been experiencing screwy wheater? i should i germinate them like 20 per at the start of april seeing as i have aroun 100-150?

many hardware stores sell germinating trays that have lights that go under the system. ive also heard of many farmers growing their own garden by putting the tray behind the refrigerator to use the heat put off by it. i have used a table above a space heater to start it up...anything really i guess. it is a weed after all

many hardware stores sell germinating trays that have lights that go under the system. ive also heard of many farmers growing their own garden by putting the tray behind the refrigerator to use the heat put off by it. i have used a table above a space heater to start it up...anything really i guess. it is a weed after all

Marijuana is not a weed.
It's not a pot either.

I prefer to germinate my seeds in dirt, the way nature has done for millions of years.
A lot of seeds germinated in paper towels get damaged when transplanted to soil.

Back
Top Bottom