Questions on best way to smoke bud

cfriday8

What is the best way to smoke bud in your opinions? My go to method isn't the best but it is absolutely the easiest, and when smoking without trying to get caught pretty easy to get rid of all the paraphernalia... I personally use a bottle with two holes in it... In the top, inhale hole and one at the bottom, your choke. Tinfoil on where the lid goes and poked holes with toothpick. Then I put some dryer sheets in there or tissues sprayed with cologne when done to eleminate the overpowering smell. The. I use the lid to cut off the oxygen from the bud. I also use a spliff or sploof, whichever it is. I'm sure everyone knows this but I could use some options. Thanks for the help and advice! Stay fly and stay high!

Haha ohh yeh.. Lol

Many plastics can release harmful chemicals if heated. Plastic bottles sitting in the warmth of sunlight can be warmed enough to start releasing those chemicals.
You might want to replace the bottle with a small pipe. You can pick them up for a few dollars now. The old style metal pipes seem to be pretty cheap now, $5 give or take, and most come with a screw on cap with a small hole in the top that you can leave on when you smoke, and can simply place your finger over the hole to prevent extra smoke from escaping. Just be careful with this method, as the pipe will likely be warm/hot.

As for exhaled smell, the dryer sheet method works pretty well, pillows can help, but if you have a window mounted air conditioner that seems to cut down on the smell as well. Just running it on the fan mode, without the compressor running works great to dissipate the smell, and I imagine a small fan circulating the air could accomplish the same thing. And you always have the option to blow the smoke out of an open window.
My choice in the past was the inner cardboard tube from a roll of paper towels, stuffed with dryer sheets, and I put a small layer of baby powder in the middle. I don't know if the powder helped, but I didn't have much of an issue with odor.

You might also find a way to incorporate activated carbon into your smoke trap design, as this is what growers use to absorb the smell from plants. A layer of carbon pellets or granules could probably help cut down on the odor, and it's fairly cheap. Somewhere around $10 for a 3lb bag of pellets at any pet store, or pet supply department in retail stores. It will be in the aquarium section.

There are also sheets of some sort of cloth, that have a carbon layer inside, but these seem to be a little more expensive, and contain less carbon than if you bought it in a 'bulk' bag and built your own odor absorbing layer.

Thanks Antics. I've been wanting to get a five piece pipe. I feel like that would be perfect! I would just scatter everything. And the only reason I smoke out of the bottle is because I broke my other pipe and my bong is at my friends house. I like the bottle because it's discreet and very easy to make and hide. I sometimes make a steam roller out of a pringle can and that works very well.. Just a lot of smoke though.

I figured the dryer sheet was a pretty good plan. I also keep the window up and the fan on too.

I just don't see a reason to use all that fancy stuff. I don'use those filters for my garden. I just circulate the air and have a window open.

I really appreciate the advice man. Stay tuned for my posts too man.

A steam roller out of a Pringles can, that's a classic. I might do that this weekend out of respect for that one....

Man, that and the gas mask are top ten in my book

What about the vacuum inhaled pipe bong? Or VIP-b on the east side. (Pronounced vip b) That is another in my top ten...

Haha thanks man. The steamroller is a classic. You can also use a paper towel roll but the pringles can is wayyy better. And I have only used the gas mask one time and it was ridiculous! I have never even heard of the VIP-B. Sounds pretty ridiculous though.

Haha yeah man. I love some nice thin papers. If I'm on my own, it's blunts all day lol

Best way would be a large double percolator bong with a solid 6" of space in ice chamber for the little ice balls you get in the new coca cola machines.

Back
Top Bottom