Quick Fix 5.7-1 2014

I used quick fix 5.7-1 in Washington but my sample being sent to LA it had little white ball in vial I used it will I be ok I'm freaking out it's a 10 panel no ecup

I'm stressing I had UA on Monday using quick fix 5.7-1 I'm in Washington but my sample sent to a lab called alere in LA you think I will pass it was not ecup

I used 5.7-1 link says use Canadian version in wa and ca I live in Washington but sample was sent to LA it had a vial included with white ball in it (tiny)

Hi Cyber World,
does anyone know about P-Sure, on way to Dr's office, they do the test there, state of flat, Im nervous failed yesterday cause who have thought a follow up Neurologist would pull a pee test...need to go in today to prove otherwise.....FML

:welcome:
Hey everyone i've been reading a lot of reviews for quick fix plus and I ended up using it so I thought I give back to the community and future readers. I used quick fix plus on 11/7/14 at labcorp in florida and here's how it went.
I had been doing research for my upcoming drug test. A lot of people said they use synthetic for daily smoker.
So a couple days before my drug test I went to my local head shop in search for this synthetic and apparently they only carried one brand.
They usually sell good product so I was like fudge it and just bought it cause i didn't feel like driving around looking for this other sythentic called ultra klean and ordering it online wasn't an option for time reason. Im online reading all these reviews and I saw another thread saying how some people failed so I was iffy. I also read that I need to get my temperature right before I go in. So I microwave my synthetic a couple time to measure the time of the temperature when it drops. The day of the drug test I had the QFP at the temperature of 100 degrees. I open the hand warmer that was included and let it warm up. It took about 20-30 min for the hand warmer to get the warmth i needed. When the warmer was right i strap it on my bottle and stuck it in my pants. I drove to the facility which was about a 10-15 min drive. I went inside waited. 20 minutes go by.. then she gives me some paper work to fill out and she asked for my ID which I forgot in the car.
So I went to my car real quick check the temperature again and to my surprise and it remain 100 degreese just a little warmer nothing to serious. I head back inside with the bottle in my pants and handed her my ID. I waited like another 20-30 min until I actually took my test.
When she called me up i just walked to her she asked me if it was my first test and I told her yes!
She showed me the cup and told me to get it past the temperature line which was 90 degrees -__- and walk me to the bathroom telling me not to flush. I went inside a nice solid bathroom with a door behind you not a stall which I was nervous about. It was soo quiet, but I whipped out the QFP and poured it in . I came out and gave it to her. She sign it, I sign some paper and BAM got the job the couple days later! So it works guys.I hear they have a Canadian one and that comes with some acid and I would recommend that one as I was nervous about not having the acid. Now im more confident and want to apply for other jobs with this synthetic. :420:
Thank you for reading.

Awesome and thanks! I have used it once (without the uric acid) and no problems. I really do get nervous though. So, is it a good rule of thumb to add the uric acid if you are unsure if they will test? How Is it that this specific kind never gets detected? I heard someone say that they failed because the tester shook the bottle after and it didn't really foam and that was a red flag for it being altered?

really freaked out - took test with QF without Uric Acid in MA the Wed before thanksgiving --- here we are Wed again - no word. they sent it to Alere in VA - I am now wishing I used the Uric acid but the site said my state does not test for it. This was an escreen ecup - when took the test, the computers were down as well as the phones.. I hope I get news soon

Dot drug test, quick fix plus with Uric acid. I took the random drug test about two weeks ago and it was sent to a lab in Minnesota. I haven't heard anything, in which no news is good news. Temp was spot on. Before arriving to the testing site, I put the quick fix bottle in my insulated coffe cup with a lid on and went to warm it in the convenient store microwave. I went back to my vehicle, strapped the warmer to the bottle and put it back in the coffee mug for 2 hrs. Then 20 min before arriving at site, I hid the bottle on me. Split specimen. I'll give it an appropriate amount of time, if I still haven't heard anything, I'll check my DAC report for absolute.

dot drug test, quick fix plus with uric acid. I took the random drug test about two weeks ago and it was sent to a lab in minnesota. I haven't heard anything, in which no news is good news. Temp was spot on. Before arriving to the testing site, i put the quick fix bottle in my insulated coffe cup with a lid on and went to warm it in the convenient store microwave. I went back to my vehicle, strapped the warmer to the bottle and put it back in the coffee mug for 2 hrs. Then 20 min before arriving at site, i hid the bottle on me. Split specimen. I'll give it an appropriate amount of time, if i still haven't heard anything, i'll check my dac report for absolute.

so did you pass?????

I live in SEATTLE. I used the QUICK FIX PLUS that only cost 15 bucks and it WORKED! I recommend this to everyone who need to take a pee test. I admit I was nervous as hell because this was my first time using this product. I followed the directions precisely and I PASSED with flying colors.

Monijques, Was your test with Quest Diagnostics? I had my UA today at a Quest in Portland and Im freaking out as it's the first time I'm subbing in this state. Where I lived before there was no need for uric acid, but this time I used a batch of Canadian with the small vial of white balls. Awaiting my results, but nervous!

Hi,
here is a manufacturer of self proofed synthetic urine. You can additional get a fake penis as well. hope it helps some of You. Homepage is even on english. And it works great. Self tested for 6times or so. with a looking doctor byside me -.-
And there is a great version for woman. cheap aswell ;-) My wife used it and found it very easy to use, without any paranoid thinking of getting busted....
here is the link: CleanUrin - CleanU

Best regards, Hazehase

Quick fix 6.0 just passed my labcorp pre employment test in ohio. The cinci area. I been freaking out for 2 weeks reading everypost I could find. Found out yesterday after employer got bg check back. Quick fix is legit. Ima send them a xmas card.

Back
Top Bottom