Quick Fix Batch Numbers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jleigh010

I have seen a few other people on various sites including this one talking about quick fix batch numbers and some of the batches being bad. I just purchased 2 boxes of Formula 5.7 at the local head shop for my boyfriend and I who both have pre-employment drug screens this week for different companies. One of his friends told us about it. His friend passed at the same lab he has to go to with quick fix so he's pretty much guarenteed to pass as long as the temp is good. We are both regular smokers so drinking lots of water isn't an option and I have heard mixed reviews on drinks. The last time I needed to take a test I was able to take it whenever I wanted (for licensing purposes) and knew i'd be watched and it took me 6 WEEKS to get clean (I was testing myself with home THC tests weekly). So, quick fix is my only option.

Anyway, I'm very nervous about this since I have never used synthetic and both potential jobs are very high paying so there is alot on the line. Luckily, I am not in Oregon as I heard the labs there can tell its synthetic. I opened the bottle I bought today and I noticed it has no urine smell whatsoever. Has anyone had a problem with this?

Any info on my above questions with batch # and urine smell, or passing/failing experiences would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom