Quick Fix in CA

Status
Not open for further replies.

concerneddad

I'm trying to help my son pass an employment pre-screen UA. He smokes weed. Test is this Monday around noon.
I have been researching and talking to people who know about how to pass test with synthetic urine. Sounds easier than detox liquids which have a longer process prior to test. Does anyone know how well Quick Fix works in the state of CA? Specifically in Orange County. Thanks.

Should work fine. Out of caution I would encourage people to buy the canadian version. Its 3 ounces instead of 2 and it has uric acid added. Some labs are testing for uric acid to rule out synthetic urine. Have used QuickFix to pass over 15 DOT drug tests have never failed.

Should work fine. Out of caution I would encourage people to buy the canadian version. Its 3 ounces instead of 2 and it has uric acid added. Some labs are testing for uric acid to rule out synthetic urine. Have used QuickFix to pass over 15 DOT drug tests have never failed.

Thanks! We picked up a 3oz. bottle yesterday. It's also the 5.7 version which I read is the most up to date formula.
Keeping fingers crossed.

Just practice with it to keep the temp in range.
If when he dumps it in the collection cup its a little hot just blow on it, when the temp rwches 98 step out of the restroom and hand it tio the tech.
If its a little low, rub your thumb against your clothes for a few seconds and then hold the thumb against the temp strip. When it says 98 degress step out and hand it to the tech.

Just practice with it to keep the temp in range.
If when he dumps it in the collection cup its a little hot just blow on it, when the temp rwches 98 step out of the restroom and hand it tio the tech.
If its a little low, rub your thumb against your clothes for a few seconds and then hold the thumb against the temp strip. When it says 98 degress step out and hand it to the tech.

Worked perfect! He passed. Got the job! :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom