quick intro..its great here

Hey All,
firstly what a great site....i've been browsing and hopefully learnin for a coupla months and thought i'd give it a go...below u can see the results, my medijuana that was one of 3 seeds..2 turned out male... she was started under cfls through veg for 7 wks with lst, she is now 6 wks into flower under 400w hps...I doubt she would be lookin like this without the tons of advice Ive gotten from here...hope im up to scratch :smokin:..bp
medi_1.jpg

Hey All,
firstly what a great site....i've been browsing and hopefully learnin for a coupla months and thought i'd give it a go...below u can see the results, my medijuana that was one of 3 seeds..2 turned out male... she was started under cfls through veg for 7 wks with lst, she is now 6 wks into flower under 400w hps...I doubt she would be lookin like this without the tons of advice Ive gotten from here...hope im up to scratch :smokin:..bp
medi_1.jpg

My goodness shes pretty....
oh and Welcome!:bravo:

So heres an update...its been a week more, and just one to go :ganjamon:...took this before lights came on this morning https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/DSC_0442.jpg ...more in the gallery if u like to take a peek...comments welcome, I'm a little concerned about some of the colouring..any thoughts anyone? :thanks: bp

Back
Top Bottom