Quick question about bong.

PhisherMan420

Ok, my buddy is selling me a nice bong for 100 dollars with a case. There is nothing wrong with it but they did smoke flavored tobacco out of it. My friends group don't toke but they used the bong for flavored tobacco and I was wondering if them doing that could affect the bong at all and if there is anything I should do to it before I smoke weed out of it.

is it a bong or a hooka??

I can't say I've heard of anyone smokeing flavored tobacco out of a bong. It would be harsh to take that big of a hit. You'll be fine with just cleaning it though. Put in some alcohol and salt, let it set a while then shake it. Rinse it out real good, and you should be set.

from my experience with rubbing alcohol i wudnt put it in there. bc it always leaves a nasty taste even after you wash it out. maybe thats just me but yea

SlimDog53185 said:
I can't say I've heard of anyone smokeing flavored tobacco out of a bong. It would be harsh to take that big of a hit. You'll be fine with just cleaning it though. Put in some alcohol and salt, let it set a while then shake it. Rinse it out real good, and you should be set.

lol please tell me your joking?!? Tobacco use is what bongs and pipes are used for. Think about it, you really think they would sell bongs in headshops for people to smoke weed out of. I mean i know that we do and most the people at the headshops know what were gonna use them for but they're labeled as tobacco water pipes for legal reasons. I'm sure you already know all this, you prolly just couldnt imagine anyone hitting a bong with tobacco in it, lol i couldnt either.

Yea, I wouldn't think it would make much of a difference what they were smoking out of it...it might taste a little different at first...

Cleaning a bong is such a dirty job, Me and Anon rarely change our water...but we are probably some of the laziest people I know...LoL!

Smoky420 said:
lol please tell me your joking?!? Tobacco use is what bongs and pipes are used for. Think about it, you really think they would sell bongs in headshops for people to smoke weed out of. I mean i know that we do and most the people at the headshops know what were gonna use them for but they're labeled as tobacco water pipes for legal reasons. I'm sure you already know all this, you prolly just couldnt imagine anyone hitting a bong with tobacco in it, lol i couldnt either.

I don't know anyone that has used a bong for tobacco. I know people that use glass pipes, but not bongs. I know thats what they are supposed to be used for. Just don't know anyone that uses it for that.

Smoky420 said:
Think about it, you really think they would sell bongs in headshops for people to smoke weed out of.

Ofcourse they sell bongs in headshops for people to smoke weed out of! Theres a large glass bong sitting on a table next to me right now, with a large bud leaf etched into it. When was the last time you saw a bong with a tobacco leaf on it? But as you mentioned, legally, they cannot state that it's for weed.... but.. it's for, weed.

Infact, in my city, if you go into a headshop and say "Hey man, can I see that bong over there?" the guy will reply "We do not cary drug pharaphanalia at this establishment, I'm going to have to ask you to leave."

If you call it anything other than "water pipe" you'll be thrown out

Back
Top Bottom