Quick question about bubble hash

corinth

So i did a few runs of bubble and its drying out right now . So after it dries 3 days i normally just smoosh it togrther and dab or smoke it on a bowl. Is there any other step after drying it like is smooshing bad or good rolling it in ur fingers etc i hear peoppe do this. Others make rosin which i dont have but an ounce or so and would rather just smoke the hash. But what do you guys usually do just let it sit dry and smoke?

Attachments

• 15893040120396016863591191891837.jpg
    15893040120396016863591191891837.jpg
    851.8 KB · Views: 109
Yea actually i have and i really enjoyed it. I got quite a bit of dry sugar leaf saving for that . Crazy how the dry ice turns everything to dust heh. Just keep shaking that bag. I never really tried dabbing the kief i got from the dry ice though. Just had a freezer full of fresh frozen trim and it was a rainy day and ima harvest soon again figure id better run some quick bubble. The bubble gets more stoney then the dry ice kief did for me but. It was awesome how i could shape the dry ice kief into tokens with a pressing machine. I ended up smoking that lief quick used 4 ounces of some old flowers i had sittin around and about 5 10 lbs of dry ice. Worked good think i got about an ounce or 20 grams of kief from those 4 or 5 ounces. Im just wondering if theres a further step to process the bubble after it dries. Heh its another rainy day might just have to make some dry ice hash as well thx brother.

Back
Top Bottom