Quick question on 600W hps lamps

WeedMate

Hey guys, am planing on starting a growing journal very soon, and i just found out in a local ads site, a cheap deal for two 600W hpw lamps around 50euro for both new. Just to mention that they are pretty expensive here in my country in stores, one just just 50euro + -.
I would like if any one would give me an advice, if i should or shouldn't buy them.

Just to mention, that am collecting parts, to start my first growing, while my seeds arrive. Am sure that 2x 600W hps will be enough for start and later, Planing on 3 seeds for beginning ?

GE 93270 - LU600 - 600 Watt - Lucalox - High Pressure Sodium

am sure if you just copy/paste = google will see the lamp it self on amazon or so.

Thanks for your time guys.

Cheers
Weed Mate.

Im going to get a beatdown from the bulb guys.

I do not use plant specific lamps for growing,I tried it one time and my yield difference,was minimal and not enough to justify 150 over 20$
I get my bulbs from my local electric supply house,14 for a 600 mh and 22 for a 600 hps...and I use them for 6 months,I do not change every grow,In my garden,losing a 1/4 zip every harvest is not worth replacing bulbs

Yes that lamp will work,you will want a m/h bulb for veg and use the hps for flower

Im going to get a beatdown from the bulb guys.

I do not use plant specific lamps for growing,I tried it one time and my yield difference,was minimal and not enough to justify 150 over 20$
I get my bulbs from my local electric supply house,14 for a 600 mh and 22 for a 600 hps...and I use them for 6 months,I do not change every grow,In my garden,losing a 1/4 zip every harvest is not worth replacing bulbs

Yes that lamp will work,you will want a m/h bulb for veg and use the hps for flower

Thanks for the answer buddy. Now hope to start my growing soon :)

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom