Quick question on final flush

Starkiller

Hello everyone,
We'll I finally have a girl within a week or two of being ready to harvest!!:) my question is for the final flushing do I do it on the times I would normally water or do I water more frequently? I'm waiting on a magnifier so I can see the trichs but I think I'm close according to the breeders info. Thanks guys

Replace nutrients with a flushing agent and water as normal. PH balanced of course.

Or remove nutrients and water as normal. PH balanced of course.

Or Run twice the water as the size of pot you are using, 5 gallon pot = 10 gallons water. Then water with PH balanced water for the remainder of your grow.

What have you been feeding her? I grow organic and just stop feeding the last week or so. I figure no need to adjust the PH of the water at that point either as she can still drink but may not get all of the available nutrients. Which of course is the whole point of flushing any way!

If you do flush you can run 10 gallons through in less then an hour if you want. For me it is just a habit to PH adjust the water.

And MacEFL is correct if you are running organic you do not have to flush, the flush is to get rid of chemical fertilizers so you do not smoke them.

Back
Top Bottom