quick question

stuz

420 Member
Just curious, when you buy a pack of seeds and tells you the yeild ie 600g is that per plant or per pack and is it dry weight?
I know theres loads of variables such as feeding, vegging, lighting......

I know they say to aim for a g per wat but just wondering what you lot think

Just curious, when you buy a pack of seeds and tells you the yeild ie 600g is that per plant or per pack and is it dry weight?

ive never seen to many yield expectations from the breeder get meet. those are in the best optimal growing conditions with no mistakes ..i wonder if they me dry or wet weight also

When you see a ridiculously high number like that, that means per square meter. And there are roughly 10 plants per square meter. Divide by 10, and the yield will be 60 grams +/-, assuming the most ideal conditions.

When you see a ridiculously high number like that, that means per square meter. And there are roughly 10 plants per square meter. Divide by 10, and the yield will be 60 grams +/-, assuming the most ideal conditions.

smart man right there

And missed this: Yes it IS dry weight.

Some OUTDOOR plants can produce 600g+ on one single plant. But again, only in the most ideal conditions.

love this site its like the pot heads educational version of facebook
every thing you want to know is only a forum or a question away :reading420magazine:

smart man right there

Don't give me credit lol, I learned everything here at :420:

love this site its like the pot heads educational version of facebook
every thing you want to know is only a forum or a question away :reading420magazine:

You want a ton of information, and answers to almost any question you'll ever have? Check out this topic: How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know

That will cover at least the basics on soil, hydro, different types of lighting, nutrients, drying, curing, smoking, PH, trichomes, cloning, LST, Topping, supercropping, monstercropping etc...

Don't give me credit lol, I learned everything here at :420:

You want a ton of information, and answers to almost any question you'll ever have? Check out this topic: How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know

That will cover at least the basics on soil, hydro, different types of lighting, nutrients, drying, curing, smoking, PH, trichomes, cloning, LST, Topping, supercropping, monstercropping etc...

but u retained it for another day .. if i dont write it down i will have to read it a few more times lol

When yield is mention X grams per m2 that is often related to SoG grow style & on average that is some 16 to 20 plants per M2, ya more than likely looking at a 2 litre size pot max in that area...

How ever it can be done with a smaller pot size & more plants !

Veg total time does effect yield tho so don't expect same yield from a plant veg for 2 weeks to a plant veg for 6 week with SoG methods.

Am growing 9 big buddha cheese and 1 critical #47 vegging nice at just over 4 week aiming at 8 week total they currently sat cuddling each other in a 1.2 x 1.2 under a 400hps on 18/6 then splitting them up into 2 tents under a 600w hps each for flower.
Just checked my babies and on germ 1 cheese didnt sprout so wrote it off..... 10 from 11 aint bad in my books, but the little tease just started showing her head in with one of the others lol happy days first go and full house

Am growing 9 big buddha cheese and 1 critical #47 vegging nice at just over 4 week aiming at 8 week total they currently sat cuddling each other in a 1.2 x 1.2 under a 400hps on 18/6 then splitting them up into 2 tents under a 600w hps each for flower.
Just checked my babies and on germ 1 cheese didnt sprout so wrote it off..... 10 from 11 aint bad in my books, but the little tease just started showing her head in with one of the others lol happy days first go and full house

Back
Top Bottom