Quick question

phew. good thing i didn't top or repot. i have a feeling they won't be that tall.
what about temp variation lights on and lights off. i have approx 75-79 F with lights on and down to 68 or 69 yesterday with lights out. and humidity is between 43 and 50 percent approximately

i also noticed the two first tops i did had very talon like tips on a few of the newer leaves at the very top right after i gave it a feeding at half the amount suggested.

what distance from a 600w HPS should i have the canopy at ? i have the taller one at 14 inches and the small one 18 inches
like i said the hottest it gets at the canopy is 80 -81 max

ok i looked at it in the dark using a green CFL the tips of the leaves seem to have fixed itself so it must have been the light.
what's a good distance from the top of the plants?
3 feet for a 600w HPS?

if the curling of the tip happens again i will provide a pic when the lights come on at 7 pm

why would they tell me at the hydro store that green bulb is ok. as long as 10 to 12 degree variation is ok then i don't need to go in there
i'm not going back in until the lights come back on

ok crap i was freaking out. there is no other light source as the two windows on opposite sides of my basement have tinted windows, blinds and then a blackout curtain in front of that. i don't use any other light to find the switch for the green light.

what's an ideal day time temp for flowering during the day? should it get cooler as the weeks progress leading up to the final 8 th week?
or are all the strains different. i really appreciate your help . it is important that these 2 test plants workout so i can grow my medicine because my online licences producer raised their price per gram by 30 percent it is now 6.75 CAD. used to be 5 a gram. i can't afford to continue buying from them. especially because my insurance company doesn't re imburse for medical marijuana yet

here is a few pics. one is super bushy and short. the other is taller and bushy but not as dense as the shorter one.
the shorter one is 14 inches away from the light and the taller one is 16 inches away fro. the light.
IMG_336715.JPG
IMG_336914.JPG
IMG_336612.JPG
IMG_336815.JPG

i can keep temps with lights on around 80-81 with 1/2 speed on exhaust fan. i will turn it up to 3/4 to see what that helps in terms of heat

i also raised my lights up to 24 inches above the top. the more bushy shorter one looks like a tangled mess in the middle top. should i try to separate the stems leaves tops from each other or just leave it and see if i can bend slightly some of the bigger branches down? what is a goo effective distance for 600 w HPS

i am just worried that the light can't penetrate down through that thick bush to the lower nodes. or is that what the leaves are for? collecting the light for growth.

I have a 6 inch inline fan approx 500 CFM pulling the hot air for the cool tube and exhausting it out into the basement.
temps are ok up to 81-82 at times but generally average 77-79 daytime temps. I have an inch or 2 off the floor a passive 6 inch intake, i have an extra duct booster ( 6 inch ) 250 cfm, should i use this in the passive intake to bring more cool lower air into the grow room?
my room isn't air tight because it is a storage closet , but i closed up gaps at the top between the joists with cut 2 inch polystyrene and caulking.

HELP

I noticed tiny little 1/2mm length worm looking thing that are white in colour in the tray that is under the bottom of the pot.

i squished as many as i could, there was maybe 20 of them what the hell are these things?????

could it be from the myko stuff i put on the roots when i transplanted them?, they were not there 24 hours ago. don't see any on the other tray under the other plant. also nothing that i can see on the leaves.

Back
Top Bottom